Unban Request on RaPiDzZ_
Your name: RaPiDzZ.

Your ban ID: 52872

Banned by: [FL] Fultz.

Reason: Harassing players on the build server / Not on there to build / lying.

Involved: Binkadin, RaPiDzZ_, NoVa_StUnTs and the victims.

Reason We Should Unban You: 1) I was not harassing as I went over to there base to have a look, I no clipped around I then went I came back and messed around including throwing a molotov that missed! I admit it was wrong but noone was killed The car was set on fire and the guy was killed because a mustang came and crashed in to it! You cant kill on a build server 2) My ban after a ring of pms to Flutz (http://imgur.com/53idp4j,cwdRomL,8b5vb5h...,Ct1yduK#0) was extended for 1 month for lying which is clearly wrong I haven't been lying. 3) remember you are stealing my money because I haven't lied 31 days of my donater status gone.

I just want you to rethink the 1 month.

If your not going to reduce it please leave it 1 month I would be totally put off this server if you were to extend it even more
You where insulting/harrasing me via your microphone, constantly. Also you had the intention to throw that molotov to destroy my base, unfortunately for you, you missed. You also helped your friends by spawning and setting plates on fire.

Also do not hide evidence like you did with the picture you made of Fultzy's PM's, post all PM's related then.

Same goes for you:
Quote:Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
(08-26-2014, 05:46 PM)Jan Wrote: You where insulting/harrasing me via your microphone, constantly. Also you had the intention to throw that molotov to destroy my base, unfortunately for you, you missed. You also helped your friends by spawning and setting plates on fire.

Also do not hide evidence like you did with the picture you made of Fultzy's PM's, post all PM's related then.

Same goes for you:

I did not insult you and it is not harassing I am not saying that I didn't break any rules I am saying that my ban should not have been extended Because I didn't Lie!
(08-26-2014, 05:51 PM)RaPiDzZ_ Wrote:
(08-26-2014, 05:46 PM)Jan Wrote: You where insulting/harrasing me via your microphone, constantly. Also you had the intention to throw that molotov to destroy my base, unfortunately for you, you missed. You also helped your friends by spawning and setting plates on fire.

Same goes for you:

I did not insult you and it is not harassing I am not saying that I didn't break any rules I am saying that my ban should not have been extended Because I didn't Lie!

If you didn't lie, then post all PM's you send to Fultzy, so I can prove you wrong.
(08-26-2014, 05:53 PM)Jan Wrote:
(08-26-2014, 05:51 PM)RaPiDzZ_ Wrote:

Same goes for you:

If you didn't lie, then post all PM's you send to Fultzy, so I can prove you wrong.

I showed you all the pms Click second image and Third image and Fourth image Fifth image
Why argue then? Fultzy proved you wrong with valid evidence: logs.

You know what you did and you dug yourself into a deeper hole by constantly trying to talk your way around it, or by trying to change the subject.
Jan. All of the pm's are on the link. go to the top of the page in the link and press next. it does show you of them.
I argued because there is no evidence that I harrassed you and in the message that I admited I forgot to mension the molotov and I was about to pm you and say I'm sorry because I really am!
You sitting there arguing with me demanding me to show you evidence does not mean you are being truthful.

You killed him on the build server and threw a molotov at their dupe that they were building. That is harassing them.
I have said sorry to Jan and now I am saying sorry to you....I hit him with the knife but he was still there in no clip he didn't die but there's no point because the console think did Sad there's nothing else I can do to save my donation I am just going to have to wait!