You got my support bro.

+support
Good idea there
You got my support Smile
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

+Support
Much better than now
(08-18-2011, 07:45 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote:
(08-18-2011, 02:11 PM)killjoy Wrote: * Add a "Bring in for questioning" option, for proper police RP with suspects and stuff.
Elaborate please?

I assume that the officers would investigate a robbery, hostage taking, etc. And the victim would tell the officers who they thought it was. Then the officers could request, from the president, permission to bring the guy in to have a 'chat'.

Then we could RP good cop, bad cop Cheese

And if they felt there was enough evidence, charge him, and use the arrest warrants, and if not, let him go Smile

Otherwise you have to actually convince the other player to come to the station anyway, which they almost never do, they just AK you instead...
Pretty good idea Killjoy
(08-18-2011, 07:45 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote:
(08-18-2011, 02:11 PM)killjoy Wrote: * Add a "Bring in for questioning" option, for proper police RP with suspects and stuff.
Elaborate please?

Otherwise, these are all great ideas.

What Sniperwolf said. Basically, it would just pinpoint the person, so cops would know we need to have a chat with him when anyone should spot him on the streets.
Love the idea so + support also the suggestion of a box makes it alot easier. http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=3853. I play cop all the time I think I have about 100 hours as a government official.I hear the pres want to take a pres to the lab for questioning. I think this method idea is sweet since well I seem like someone in their clan end up going behind and blowing my f****** head off.
+ support
+support, very good ideas.
+ Support. Very nice ideas!
+support