Ban Request on RedNinja
Player name: RedNinja

SteamID (if possible):

Time in GMT: between 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm

Summary: RedNinja followed me into the Tides hotel screaming nonsense through his microphone. Then he proceeded to punch me for no reason, so I pulled my shotgun out and told him to quit punching me and leave me alone. He began to back off so I lowered my shotgun (I never put it away), I told him again to leave me alone, then he took out a crowbar and RDM'ed me, saying he felt "threatened"... yea threatened after he started punching me for no reason?!?! He also stole my shotgun and refused to give it back after breaking 3 of the server rules.

Evidence: I was not able to catch a video at the exact time the situation occurred, but I was able to record the conversation of our argument which has him admitting to what he did, he kept telling me that he lagged which caused him to punch me. But he could have controlled that. He did not have to left click when he lagged.

(It's best to watch it in HD to see the chat box, there is nothing to listen to)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulVTer6fqDQ
he rdm me to ! . without reason today . and i heard this in the chat .
1. You prove nothing in here.
2. You pointed a shotgun at me. And then you held it with 2 hands. After i roleplayed well, i felt threatened, and when you didnt look and i had a chance,
and i hopped at you with a crowbar. I killed you and took the shotgun. Right after you tried crying and coming back which u broke NLR. Why ur not showing the mic part?
3. So please, stop crying, and learn to RP, you show nothing in here pal. Thats what happened, not all the micspam bullshit, you have nothing recorded, And i DID tell you that i have lagged and i have attempted to leave. So Bye.
(08-17-2011, 11:17 PM)Lior Eluse Wrote: i roleplayed well

lol

(08-17-2011, 11:17 PM)Lior Eluse Wrote: when you didnt look and i had a chance, and i hopped at you with a crowbar.

I was looking at you the whole time, and in real life when someone has a shotgun and they tell you to leave, you leave. You don't pull a crowbar out of your ass and beat them to death. So who is the one failing at RP?

(08-17-2011, 11:17 PM)Lior Eluse Wrote: 3. So please, stop crying, and learn to RP, you show nothing in here pal. Thats what happened, not all the micspam bullshit, you have nothing recorded, And i DID tell you that i have lagged and i have attempted to leave. So Bye.

You followed me into the Tides for no RP reason and you began punching me, and you were mic spamming. You did tell me that you lagged, when I lag I don't press any buttons so there is no possible way I can cause trouble, but you thought it would be a good idea to press buttons when you lagged, that's pretty fail. And finally you did not attempt to leave, I told you to leave, and instead you attacked me with a crowbar. I stay away from the crazy guy with the shotgun that I punched.

(08-17-2011, 10:51 PM)hurak Wrote: he rdm me to ! . without reason today . and i heard this in the chat .

It turns out that you caused trouble with another player as well...
(08-17-2011, 10:51 PM)hurak Wrote: he rdm me to ! . without reason today . and i heard this in the chat .

This comment is not helping in anyway possible, please think before you post.

Here is same guy propsurfing
http://www.wegame.com/watch/fl-evidence/
video is from yesterday if i remember right
The guy prop surfing is not me :<
You barely have evidence to proove that you didnt stop looking at me,
this is not evidence... This ban request is nonsense. Please, stop wasting our and the admins time, and admit that you turned around for a second, So i felt like RPing, and i have decided to kill you. In real life, many times happened when a kidnapper doesnt look at you and the person takes some kind of object and beat the crap out of him. GG.

EDIT: Oh and you NLR'd+If you aimed at me all the time u would prob kill me with a shotgun...
There clearly is your name on prop
(08-18-2011, 01:18 PM)Lior Eluse Wrote: EDIT: Oh and you NLR'd+If you aimed at me all the time u would prob kill me with a shotgun...

LMAO. Okay whatever you say buddy. And you clearly broke the rules and we had to settle a debate OOC. That why I returned to the location.

EDIT: and no, I don't lie to try and protect myself, I never turned away from you.

Also quit saying that we are wasting our time, when we are trying to get a rule breaker banned, that's NEVER time wasted. You are talking like you are best friends with the admins and that you are better than everyone else on the server so we can brush this off our shoulders. Well news flash you are not better than anyone else on this server, we all must follow the rules and if we break the rules we must get banned, and it's pretty obvious that you broke the rules because of how defensive you are getting.