[UNBAN] [BA] James Brown
Your name: James Brown

Your ban ID: 52751

Banned by: [FL] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason: BRA (51154) - RDM

Involved:
[FL:RP] iiXxCoYz

Why we should unban you:

I am truly shocked that this was approved. For starters he lied in my "ban request" saying that I followed him and that I straight away pulled a gun out and shot him. He followed me ramming my car 3 times, I left my car and told him to stop with a gun out. Then entered my car and drove away but I found him ramming my car again, he was driving at me in his mustang so I shot him. This was NOT rdm, he should be banned, not me.

I am also sure that the logs will show this.
No, you told me to stop following you and i was driving away and you killed me just like my evidence showed. i never lie in my ban requests because i know that would get me banned and im not like that. you accused me of fail rp'ing and fear rp and back seat admin and said i would be getting banned as well. You know the ban was right for you so just deal with it. the logs will prove that you rdm'ed me and you was fail rp'ing for driving a Merc around as a Rebal and cars were banned!

your ban is less then 1day as well and i dont think your suppose to but a unban request on if it is less then 1day
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:62443156&b=9]
You rammed my car 3 times, you followed me, I took out my gun - warned you, drove away, you ram me again then come at me like CDM then I shoot you.
(08-24-2014, 12:57 PM)James Brown Wrote: You rammed my car 3 times, you followed me, I took out my gun - warned you, drove away, you ram me again then come at me like CDM then I shoot you.

after you warned me i as driving away then you rdmed me
You seriously need to learn the rules. Connecting RP reasons into OCC reasons is not a valid reason to post a ban request. I can post an unban request if I like. This will not trash my ban record.

You were NOT driving away, you fking stopped next to my car then came at me like you wanted to CDM me, I shot you for RP reasons of self defence and you broke fear RP trying to drive away.
i was driving away.

after you warned me i have proof!
Just stop posting bull here, and stop lying. You rammed me and attempted CDM so I shot you before you did that.

How about I tell the whole story: I was driving to UM and you came out of no where and randomly rammed me 3 times, I ignored this as I was thinking you were lagging. I do a circle and head to the city then you ram me again. I take out my gun and point it at you saying "Stop ramming me or I will shoot", I head to my car and leave but you ram me again so I get out of my car and you try to CDM me. I shoot you, you die, you post a BR somehow gets approved. Could an admin please say something here?
you was fail rping by driving a merc as a rebal i rammed into you 1 of 2 times to get your name and as i was driving away you rdmed me
An admin shall decide.
Okay let them decide