Ban Request on [FL:RP]_Rene_
Name of player: [FL:RP]_Rene_

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70568779

Involved Korma, StrikerHD, _Rene_, Me and others on V_2d at the time.

Time in GMT: GMT (BST) 9:32am.

Server: V_2d. Lake.

Summary: Right, me and StrikerHD were getting married for a passive wedding role play, and a citizen named _Rene_ was violating my wedding coming up on stage and ruining it for us, so I warranted him.

Then he kept screaming over ooc saying 'REMOVE MY WARRANT'

And when the wedding finally started, everyone was at their seats happy and excited. But _Rene_ thought it was good idea to completely ruin a passiveRP. I was extremely angry throughout the hour after the incident.

Evidence:

Also evidence that he admitted it.
[Image: lLLWUGu.jpg]
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Indeed, I supplied the video evidence. I was also participating in the passive RP as the wife.
I know witnesses aren't allowed without evidence, however I may as well state that I witnessed it too

(08-24-2014, 08:59 AM)ThatGirlSurinaaaaa Wrote: I know witnesses aren't allowed without evidence, however I may as well state that I witnessed it too

As did i
but i can supply video evidence if needed.
Do, the more evidence the better.
The thing which happend is this : so SRU spawned a prop which looked like a dildo (Before teh weeding even started)and i came up to it and i crouched on it few times so it looked like my using it :p .Then he sed go away or i will warrant u and i went back and i sit on my chair ,and then he made me wanted for using his DILDO(or waht ever reason,after i did as he sed) which was in my oppinion false warrant cuz there was no laws abaut using dildos or anything else AND he did it even when i went back to my seat .and then i started pming him to unwarrant me but he sed NO ! ,i used local OOC and OOC but he ignored me and then i got my gun out and i pmed him "U will pay" and i killed him.
(08-24-2014, 09:06 AM)_Rene_ Wrote: The thing which happend is this : so SRU spawned a prop which looked like a dildo (Before teh weeding even started)and i came up to it and i crouched on it few times so it looked like my using it :p .Then he sed go away or i will warrant u and i went back and i sit on my chair ,and then he made me wanted for using his DILDO(or waht ever reason,after i did as he sed) which was in my oppinion false warrant cuz there was no laws abaut using dildos or anything else AND he did it even when i went back to my seat .and then i started pming him to unwarrant me but he sed NO ! ,i used local OOC and OOC but he ignored me and then i got my gun out and i pmed him "U will pay" and i killed him.

You were on the stage violating my wedding, I have every right to warrant you.
Also that isn't the point, you RDM'ed me during a passive role-play ruining it for everyone there.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding failRP and disrupting a passive RP.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team