Ban request on few rebels
Information 
Player name:The Admiral Shabbizle,Joey Skylynx and ('DOA')(O)Vanusk

SteamID (if possible):Vanusk's:STEAM_0:0:18566252,Admiral's:STEAM_0:1:20206372
Joey's:STEAM_0:1:11061926

Time in GMT:Around 19:00 GMT +2

Summary:RDM,Random Raid,Blat were shot already before yelling raid,Propclimb(no evidence but you can't get into that roof without propclimbing)

Evidence:I couldn't upload it to youtube but file is here:http: www.mediafire.com/?0bfnp9db4xm45pb
I got shot little while after that I have video of it but I don't think its Necessary.
One screenshot when im dead:
[Image: ABEFF9F4E57F67555011B003DB878A86F39CAD55]

They raided 3XRoV before this happened without yelling raid(Video of it contains only fires shot and somebody dieng but no one yelling raid then they leave from crimescene
and then "puttiz" asked why did they random raided us "Joey skylynx" responded "it wasn't random we were planning it waiting for it"
"Admiral shabbizle said it looks like fort and we are farming money"
They also had their clantags on.
Our group was:Me,3XRoV,blat and puttiz

Best regards,
-Johnny
Firstly you were with the people who had raided us before, secondly you had some castle build on top of the apartments.
Also I was just sitting in the car till saw was joey get shot in the face so I returned the favour with my awp, unfortunately looks like you didn't enjoy my present as much as i enjoyed giving it to you. Ungrateful gitt XD
Rule #6 Mafia/Rebel : Shout raid when using molotovs/gas tanks
Not normal raiding.

Random Raiding? Your building looks like an armored castle... It actually crashed because of your castle.
Do you have proof of propclimb? If so it didn't happen.
RDM? We were raiding, and we did call raid... Seems you do not know the meaning of a raid... Does everything have to work for you, and only you?
Also... You said in the server you weren't associated with Puttiz. Funny....

And...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0la5DBtOVNI

I were talking with blat suddenly blat gets shot then joey yells raid and i shot him in self defence and now you are using it as excuse for your kills
It's considered curtiosty I would even call raid... I could of just sniped you from miles away and then had other people take over. Your video doesn't work also... So... Insufficient evidence yes?
Quote:Rule #6 Mafia/Rebel : Shout raid when using molotovs/gas tanks
Not normal raiding.
You have to yell raid full stop.

Quote:Random Raiding? Your building looks like an armored castle... It actually crashed because of your castle.
You cant raid a base for the simple reason that it looks like a castle..

Quote:RDM? We were raiding, and we did call raid... Seems you do not know the meaning of a raid... Does everything have to work for you, and only you?
You need a reason to raid, and you had none. You also need a reason to kill someone, random raiding is not a reason.

Also posting youtube vids in a ban req is childish, do it again and its a day ban from the forums.

Well the thing is Storm we did say raid, secondly rules are rules and until you change then that's what we will go by.
I didn't snipe anyone till after joey was dead.
And to finnish we had a reason to raid as some of the people with them rdm raided us earlier on just we realise that you cant really give a reason to raid unless someone attacks you first but then really aren't they rdm raiding. So really its just a dirty circle. Still despite us not making a fuss about their rdm raid this is what we get.
They raided us so we retaliated, Simple as.

P.s. Your rules not mine, I'm just following them. Smile
Storm. Rules are rules. They are not up for interptation by the admins...
Vanusk don't post here unless you were involved or you have evidence that is useful for the case.
And yelling raid during a raid is common knowledge surely.
You can't raid because someone RDM'd you, thats called breaking rules to catch rulebreakers, (Or backseat adminning) also something we ban for.
I was one of the people requested banned... Also, common knowledge doesn't mean it's a rule, it means it's a courtesy.