Name of player: AnonymouS, NorgesBeste, xX_Walle_Xx

SteamID:
AnonymouS: STEAM_0:0:85262218
NorgesBeste:STEAM_0:0:10462084
xX_Walle_Xx:STEAM_0:1:64686359

Time in GMT:3pm and 3:07

Server: v33x

Summary: AnonymouS was a policeman gun: USP NorgesBeste: USP
I, had an M4A1. The corleones were fed up with random raiding, so we clearly told the government not to raid us. Suddenly an army of policemen and SRU come in and raid us. I only got the time to take screenshots of 2 of them.AnonymouS, with his USP tells me, with my M4A1 to put my gun down, same thing with NorgesBeste later on. I warned them several times that this was breaking the rules. AsA aka Arttu. They didn't listen. I ended up putting my gun down to see what they would do, it leaded to an arrest.
5 minutes later, the police raids once more for high walls NorgesBeste had died but I heard him talking about me and the last raid, but I have no evidence of this to prove to you. He then asked me to open the door to the high walls house (due to the team access bypass), and I refused as it would be trespassing. Just before they got a search warrant, a paramedic arrived. I managed to follow them during their raid (no gun out) then saw the paramedic inside the house. During the raid all of them broke NLR at least once. Again, I couldn't film so I can't prove this to you. They had warned me to get out but I wanted to take a screenshot. That leaded to an arrest. but I got the screenshot of his namewhen he was in the house.

Evidence:That was me, gun out, and the police officer telling me to put it down. I n use OOC, and that would be metagame,ik,but they were about to shoot me for not putting the gun down. Please excuse me for not using OOC I promise that this will not happen again.
Evidence

Clear shot at the SRU's name
Evidence 2

Both of them together

Evidence 3

Witness:
Evidence of Witness

Being handcuffed and tazed
Evidence 5

I have plenty more screenshots of this scene if you need them

Myself in prison, screenshot of the beginning of the chat.
Evidence 6

Paramedic scene:

Myself, blocking the paramedic from running away, so I could get a clear shot. I don't have evidence of him 'In action', as I was being threatened to be arrested. On this screenshot you can also see the policeman warranting me.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/5734...0D2A603DC/

Myself tazed and being handcuffed (you can see the handcuff pointing out the door). Paramedic in action.

Paramedic + tazed

I hope that my mistake doesn't affect your opinion this thread.

Sincerely,
Humphrey
Okay, listen up. I was driving past when I see you with a gun out, you shouted down the mic, to not come in with the gun pointed at us! I parked up at my vehicle and seeked cover round the back. Me another officer and a SRU pushed on you when you started running away with no gun out, I was telling you to stop and you didn't, I finally tased you and handcuffed you. Don't go moaning about fearRP because we only had USP's and you had an m4a1, we had 3 guys, you only had one, if I was you I would of gave up instantly because I was heavily outnumbered. After we saw a base with high walls which was illegal, so we asked you to open up so we could give it a quick search, you said no until we had a warrant, we got a warrant and proceeded to search and found contraband. While we was doing this we asked you to leave or else you would be arrested several times, you didn't leave, you got arrested.

The only thing you are showing in this ban request is how you failed to read rules.
Actually, the corleone members were 5/6 + the Don Corleone. I don't see how we only had 1 person if there was aqctually 6. Me and AsA were outside, the others were protecting our Contraband. I'm not moaning about getting arrested, I didn't really mind that. What I do mind is the paramedic healing you during a raid. And apparently what you're saying is tht you're breaking FearRP right? I had my M4A1 out and clearly told you not to come in. What do you do? Come in and get your gun out. Clearly FearRP.
Reviewed and denied.

The accused players were not seen breaking the rules. The evidence is not well put together, and they claimed that they saw you with weapons. Having weapons like an M4 out in public is illegal. They have a right to detain you for possessing weapons such as that.