UNBAN REQUEST PRO NOVA2
Your name: pro nova2

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:1:32634832

Banned by: [FL:M] Link66

Reason: FearRp

Involved: myself smurfing at it's best, pro nova2 cop unknown

Why we should unban you: As you probably understand it's my friend nova2 that got banned. He got banned for not stopping when a police officer is aiming at him.
This is what he told me: "i was driving with my firend smurf when cops were after us cause we were rebels and we were banned from the city, they shoot at the car so it went down to 5% hp so we stopped and tryed went on foot and when i got out of the car i glitched with an other rebel that was in the car but after the glitch ended a few sec later i tryed start running but got banned from server cause apprently an cop was aiming at me behind without my knowing. I didnt hear the police and didn't hear him say anthing he was behind my back so i didn't see a gun either."// Pro Nova2

That's the story and i can confirm it aswell, i was a bit infront cause i got out of the car earlier without gitching.
Involved - I was the officer at the time.

There is no way you didn't notice me. After you saw me run in fount of you, you changed direction then continued to run until we managed to taze you down. After I woke you back up to ask you why you had been in the city, you decided to run away from me, whilst I had you under gunpoint. This is where the ban was given since there was NO way you didn't know we had guns aimed at you after we tazed you and woke you back up.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
why are you posting and not him?
[WGD]zz00zz' pid='392660' dateline='1408619011']
(08-20-2014, 11:02 PM)Wood Wrote: Involved - I was the officer at the time.

There is no way you didn't notice me. After you saw me run in fount of you, you changed direction then continued to run until we managed to taze you down. After I woke you back up to ask you why you had been in the city, you decided to run away from me, whilst I had you under gunpoint. This is where the ban was given since there was NO way you didn't know we had guns aimed at you after we tazed you and woke you back up.

He responds that he didn't see you when he got out of the car and when he started running after a few meters he got tazed and banned under taze time, THAT he didnt run after taze time cause he was banned already.
Is it anyrisk you guys got it ALL wrong cause it was 3 rebels in that car... me, pro nova2 and one more??

(08-21-2014, 12:47 AM)Temar Wrote: why are you posting and not him?
Cause what i understand in rules you can post if you are witness or involved in some sort? or is that just for comment on the actually post? Anyway cause he had a done text i though i could just paste in his story here.. But if i misunderstood im sorry.
tryed edit not quato my misstake...
No way did Link ban him before he got back up. I asked him to wait so he could see him get up and run off, and he did exactly that. As soon as I untazed him he got up and began running away from us, as he did this Link banned him for FearRP.

You shouldn't be posting a unban request for your friend, you can reply if you are a witness but you cannot post for your friend (he can post for himself)
Kind Regards,
Wood.
[/quote]
Okay as i said earlier i though it meant i could post it for him but not just replay.

(08-21-2014, 01:21 PM)[WGD]zz00zz Wrote:
(08-21-2014, 12:54 PM)Wood Wrote: No way did Link ban him before he got back up. I asked him to wait so he could see him get up and run off, and he did exactly that. As soon as I untazed him he got up and began running away from us, as he did this Link banned him for FearRP.

You shouldn't be posting a unban request for your friend, you can reply if you are a witness but you cannot post for your friend (he can post for himself)
Okay as i said earlier i though it meant i could post it for him but not just replay.

He says that's not what happend but i just freeze from here and wanna hear what link says.
(08-21-2014, 11:03 AM)[WGD]zz00zz Wrote:
Cause what i understand in rules you can post if you are witness or involved in some sort? or is that just for comment on the actually post? Anyway cause he had a done text i though i could just paste in his story here.. But if i misunderstood im sorry.

That is for posting replies, the person who wants to be unbanned should be posting the thread him self unless there is a problem like hes perm banned from forum
(08-21-2014, 03:12 PM)Temar Wrote:
(08-21-2014, 11:03 AM)[WGD]zz00zz Wrote:

That is for posting replies, the person who wants to be unbanned should be posting the thread him self unless there is a problem like hes perm banned from forum
Oh okay i understand then. but it's like 6 hours left of ban so i let it be and just wanna hear what link says no point in making new application from his side cause wont happend anything anyway under this 6 hours..
Well this is interesting...

You ran away from tazer point, why do you expect this ban to be removed? You saw the tazer, you turned around and looked at the police chasing you. Explain.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran