Ban request on [F.I][FL:RP] LoneWolf @ Birthday
Name of player: [F.I][FL:RP] LoneWolf @ Birthday

SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:49729148)

Time in GMT: 19:20

Server: V2D

Summary:
Are you sitting comfortably? Lets begin.

Mid my presidency a rebel intruded my office which lead to the prompt banning of the rebels from the city. After a rebel threatened my (via. request) I unbanned the rebels with threat of raid.

About 10 minutes later a rebel and a citizen (shouldn't be raiding together) formed a raid on the Nexus. When question in OOC why they were raiding they replied with "case rebels are banned". Now, for those of you keeping up, rebels were un-banned from the city. During this raid, they killed all my officers and SRU including Ivan Tempski.

When they finally reached my office, even though they were told they had no reason to raid, they failed to demand anything, gave me no warning and shot me at point blank range (check logs for the damage giving w/o demands/ransom).

When the raid was over they all decided they had changed their reason of raid, even though nothing had been said before they began the raid, to the fact freedom of speech was banned, which I was not aware was a raidable thing.

To summarise, they raided me for being banned from the city when they weren't, killed me with no threats or ransoms and then claimed they raided for a different reason then was stated at the start of the raid.

Evidence:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=303230431

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/5643...385F913BC/

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=303230495

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/5643...29F2B18F2/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/5643...C7994D5CC/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/5643...FB1C72381/
You had banned rebels. This is what first promped me to raid with my associate. I am still allowed to raid you, even if you undo a previous law that affected me or my group.(And if it was a vaild reason to raid.)

Secondly, we don't have to demand anything. We can shoot you. It happens in real life all of the time.

And all of your SRU shot at us without warning, so we shot back. Even after the raid and breaking NLR.
(08-20-2014, 06:35 PM)LoneWolf Wrote: You had banned rebels. This is what first promped me to raid with my associate. Despite you unbanning us, I could still ban you for the aggression towards the rebels. It is like going dictator, then once you are threatened, making better laws, but you are still hated for crimes against humanity. That combined with the banning of free-speech, it was a perfectly legitimate reason. (And rebels can raid with citizens, as long as the job pertains to it.)

Secondly, we don't have to demand anything. We can shoot you. It happens in real life all of the time.

So you're essentially saying you raided for a reason that was no longer in effect. You clearly stated you were raiding cause I banned rebels, even though you weren't banned at the time of the raid. You clearly acknowledged that you were unbanned and said, and I quote, "I'm gonna kill you anyways".

This shows you had understood that your reason was illegitimate and were just doing overly aggressive RP.
Sorry for the awfully written version. I edited it to make is shorter and make more sense.

Anyways, it is not overly-aggressive. Essentially, that is like a dictator punishing everyone, killing people, putting people in jail for BS reasons, and then all of a sudden making a democracy. Unless you start negotiations with us, which you didn't, I can still go after you.
(08-20-2014, 06:43 PM)LoneWolf Wrote: Sorry for the awfully written version. I edited it to make is shorter and make more sense.

Anyways, it is not overly-aggressive. Essentially, that is like a dictator punishing everyone, killing people, putting people in jail for BS reasons, and then all of a sudden making a democracy. Unless you start negotiations with us, which you didn't, I can still go after you.

I banned you cause a rebel broke into the nexus. Thats not a "BS" reason. As far as killing people, I told my cops not to kill people cause it annoyed me when they would warrant and then kill them. As far as putting in jail for BS reason, I denied quite a few warrants, I would only jail someone if it was in violation of a law, be it mine or a perma law.

I couldn't start negotiations cause the first thing I knew of your illegitimate raid was you walking in an blasting at my officers. Any chance of negotiating with you was out the window at the point cause you wouldn't have listened, as you didn't when told by people it wasn't a reason to raid.
Involved - (Strategic Response Unit)

Jamster unbanned Rebels before you raided, you should have picked the sensible choice to stop and forget about it, and yet you didn't and continued to raid. That is classified as random raiding.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Admins have confirmed that raiding for the banning of free speech is vaild.

Also, Ivan, I have said it before in the thread, I still had a reason to raid, despite him undoing to law. He did not negotiate, he did not contact any of the rebels, so I still had a valid reason to raid him.
(08-20-2014, 06:56 PM)LoneWolf Wrote: Admins have confirmed that raiding for the banning of free speech is vaild.

Also, Ivan, I have said it before in the thread, I still had a reason to raid, despite him undoing to law. He did not negotiate, he did not contact any of the rebels, so I still had a valid reason to raid him.

But that's not why you raided. We all know that.

The fact you hadn't been paying attention to the broadcasts tells me that you didn't know that was a law at the time.

Also, surely raiding for a law isn't allowed, at least, that's what I've been told. (other than banning of course)
I raided for the combined reason of the removal of the freedom of speech and the banning of rebels.

EDIT: An admin just said that you can raid even if the original law for raiding was removed.
(08-20-2014, 06:59 PM)LoneWolf Wrote: I raided for the combined reason of obstruction of the freedom of speech and the banning of rebels.

Again, considering you hadn't been paying attention to broadcast, I highly doubt you were raiding for freedom of speech. Also, when I said you weren't banned you never said you were raiding for freedom of speech too. Hell, if I hadn't have said about it after you wouldn't have known. Also, the freedom of speech was insulting a government member, that was explicitly stated; not that you read the broadcast.