Texaco Café RP
Warning: The following thread contains a lot of images. Please contact me if you want me to add a hide options.

I decided to take over 33x's Fuel Station near the villas, I decorated it a bit and sold some people food and drink, unfortunately not many people came but we did have quite a few reoccurring customers. There was some good RP coming from the customers I got, I got robbed a few times, and I even got some music from evoradio and a bus stop that was set up nearby.

[Image: m1hQ54z.jpg]
The outside of the store
[Image: 78P3k4i.jpg]
[Image: C1EYINo.jpg]
[Image: Bg4mSe7.jpg]
CCTV coverage

Some RP:
[Image: vy8iRNC.jpg]
[Image: J8HcXw0.jpg]

Special Thanks to:
Burnett - Supplying Evoraido Prop and putting down Bus stops.
Bluejack - Great RPer and a common customer
coolman2245 - You did a really good Drunk RP and generally was very good roleplayer.
Pinky - Nice Bus Driving man.
The following 2 users Like GeneralSirens's post:
  • Obay, Suarez
Your shop was really nice and i loved to rp with you Cheese It was very funny to be the "drunk" Cheese Hope you build that shop one more time Cheese
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:61120662&b=1]
Aha nice rp you did there havent seen anyone use that gas station in ages! Good job! Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Looks decent and very well done!

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
Looks good and enjoyable!
Looks really bad honestly, but you're trying and that's a good thing to see.
(08-19-2014, 01:09 PM)Jan Wrote: Looks really bad honestly, but you're trying and that's a good thing to see.

What part is bad? Extrapolate. Constructive Criticism is always welcome, but judgmental criticism is not.
Alright, the letters on the BP sign look awfull, no effort put into hem at all. You have zero decoration to make it look even a little bit realistic, all you have is some wooden tables and chairs.

It's just obvious that you put zero effort into this roleplay, that's why I didn't put effort into my first reply.
Are you saying I didn't put effort in to the roleplay or the Props? Yes. Fine, it looks bad, does that mean that the role play is bad? No.

The letters were a last minute thing. I am bad at building, so what? I am only good at building home type ones, or little things like desks, or little items.

FYI have only just found out about the Precision tool.
Very nice general! Keep up the good work! Remember.. Practice makes perfect.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]