Unban Req
Your name: Pulse | Four

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:24750826

Banning Admin: I dont know jus said kicked by console and when i rejoined said "You have been banned from this server."

Ban Length:I dont know just said "You have been banned from this server." So i think perm :S

Reason for the ban: I think it was because i diddnt sell my shop when he had a gun pointed at me.

Why we should unban you: I think i deserve another chance as I still rped the situation just im a bit rusty at these type of rp servers

Ok so i have just been banned I think it is for a false reason as i think i rped the situation well.
Ok first off these guys want to buy my shop off me for 3k, i say no i want 5k he goes forget about it. Then i say 4k he goes 3.5 and then i say 4 and he says 3.5 and so on.
Then i open my door and they bust in. i walk out and go into the streets they say get in. they point a gun at me so i go in with them. Then they tie my up And this console shot shows the rest.

[Image: banned.png]

If i did do wrong could i please get a second chance i am realy sorry. I just donated because i love this server and i play it way too much than i should. Please could you atleast forgive me or just change my ban to like 5 days or 1 week or something. Thanks
D41 / Pulse | Four

Ohh and fear rp states
14. Fear RP applies under gunpoint. You can't attack a person who has a gun pointed at you, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun as your character only has one (1) life.

I was acting scared as i walked in the shop when they said to.
Hey there. Uhm I am "Sir Wayne" and well you did RP the situation properly until you died... Nobody dies for a freaking apartment dude? So thats why Whoop banned you I guess.

Anyways I don't think the ban was a long time. Not perm indeed!
Ok sorry my friend i am quite new to this rp
Next time use this page to fill in the missing information:
http://fearlessrp.net/bans/index.php
You can get there using the "Bans" link on the top right corner of our page.
Actually that ban is from a time yesterday where the g-bans didn't work.. Thats what Whoop said. So its not to find under bans as far as I know :-)
It was around 3200 Minutes, I THINK. But I did not know if it worked.

After I did the !gban it said there was an error, check console for info, but somehow he is still banned.

I will unban you and re-ban you, this ban will be 1400 minutes.

Closed.