Ban appeal
Just to be clear, i'm not appealing for this account, i'm appealing for my new account because this one has a trade ban.

Your name: THE MIGHTY LIZARD KING

Your ban ID: 43658

Banned by: Freezak

Reason: Double-accounting.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Well, I was originally banned for Excessive insulting, homophobia, unacceptable behavior and conduct. Had his chances, 11th ban. on this account, when my ban appeal was denied I gave up and moved on to other servers. Way later, that account had a trade ban placed on it so I made a new one, then I accidentally clicked on a FL server and I guess I just continued playing. Double accounting is bad and so is what I did on my other account, i'd like to say that i've improved in both my playstyle and my RP as i've been going on serious RP servers in the meanwhile. I'm terribly sorry for what I did and i'd like you guys to accept my apology and possibly unban me. Thank you, I can get people to vouch for me if needed
I fail to see why you should be unbanned.

With your history, I see no reason to why you should be given another chance.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(08-18-2014, 03:40 PM)Enzyme Wrote: I fail to see why you should be unbanned.

With your history, I see no reason to why you should be given another chance.

Dude, not to be against you or to be the party pooper but everyone deserves a second chance Smile
Counting both of your accounts, you got a total of 14 bans (not counting the second DA ban).
You've blown your chances.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Denied.