Unban Misterbobbie
Your name: ([FL:RP] Misterbobbie)

Your ban ID: (52362)

Banned by: ([FL:M] Link66)

Reason: (RDM)

Involved: (Ivan Tempski and the others)

Why we should unban you: (We were raiding the president with melee only so i tried to kill the SRU and BANG banned (i was Classified BTW)HuhHuhHuh
[Image: fyBYJXx.png]
You RDMd Wood Chopper. You ran up to him with a knife and killed him, even though he had no gun and was on the floor. Please give me a reason why this is not RDM?
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

You killed Wood Chopper with a knife when he was unarmed.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
As Link said above, you ran into the nexus, and just decided to hack into my flesh with a B grade rusty combat knife. I really don't appreciate this considering I was actually just standing around in the nexus minding my own business. Thus I called Link over and he issued you a ban for RDMing me.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(08-15-2014, 02:33 PM)Link66 Wrote: You RDMd Wood Chopper. You ran up to him with a knife and killed him, even though he had no gun and was on the floor. Please give me a reason why this is not RDM?
Plz i was raiding the nexus with him and i thought he was holding a UMP
(08-15-2014, 02:39 PM)Misterbobbie Wrote:
(08-15-2014, 02:33 PM)Link66 Wrote: You RDMd Wood Chopper. You ran up to him with a knife and killed him, even though he had no gun and was on the floor. Please give me a reason why this is not RDM?

I'm unsure how a unarmed man in a gas mask looks like a man holding a UMP. I was standing behind the desk, totally unarmed and you came up slashing and waving your knife around me. You then continued to chase me around the nexus with your knife, so by then you'd have easily noticed if I was holding a UMP.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(08-15-2014, 02:47 PM)Wood Wrote:
(08-15-2014, 02:39 PM)Misterbobbie Wrote:

I'm unsure how a unarmed man in a gas mask looks like a man holding a UMP. I was standing behind the desk, totally unarmed and you came up slashing and waving your knife around me. You then continued to chase me around the nexus with your knife, so by then you'd have easily noticed if I was holding a UMP.
Is still dont see the difrence from a gaskmask and a SRU So i tought you where a sru
(08-15-2014, 02:49 PM)Misterbobbie Wrote: --snip--

I am unsure how you mistake a man in a Gasmask as a SRU. Also my job was classified, and considering the fact you was knifing me you must have been in range to read my job title.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
[Image: 23ARtVX.png]

Hmmmm.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(08-15-2014, 03:22 PM)Link66 Wrote: [Image: 23ARtVX.png]

Hmmmm.
Dude i was rushing so i dont watch people i just want to kill so PLEASE