Unban B3N_TH0RNT0N
Your name: B3N_TH0RNT0N

Your ban ID: 52336

Banned by: [FL] Infernaw
Reason: BRA (50731) - Breaking FearRP, FailRP

Involved: R. Holmes

Why we should unban you: The SRU posted a ban request saying I was trying to kill a cop, which was a lie, the cop was shot multiple times and then suddenly I was tranqued and tied up, I then got an arrest warrant on my so I started running away saying "Are you mad, it wasnt me, get some evidence first, this is random arrest". If you don't believe me I was with R. Holmes when the shooting was happening and he will tell you that I was not involved and it was random arrest, I don't appreciate being banned like this for no reason.
It appears that i was the only witness and the evidence posted in the ban request shows no evidence of B3N_TH0RNT0N actually shooting a cop, and as a witness he did not shoot a cop. he was wrong fully arrested and then as a rebel he ran from the cops which is what a rebel would do and as he was wrongfully detained so the police were in the wrong from the start, in my eyes this ban is completely wrong and has no clear evidence for the crime he has been accused of therefore with no evidence police can't warrant or arrest, let alone ban someone for it, which quite frankly is out of order. This man should be unbanned and i hope you take my argument defending this innocent man into consideration.
Many Regards,
R. Holmes
the ban request was for FearRP which he proved and it doesn't matter the reasons for you being arrested are
but the only reason for his fearrp was because he tried to explain that his arrest was wrong as a rebel would do and therefore not fearrp, rebels are wreckless and will evade capture, surely the fact there was no evidence means he could run and avoid arrest as he was not in fear, as there was no evidence.
Im sorry but I technically wasn't fearrp. The guy tied me up and warranted me before I had a chance to explain, I knew they wouldn't listen to me in jail so I decided to run and talk so they wouldn't get chance to arrest me. I was completely in my rights to explain the situation like any normal person would so it was unfair that I ended up getting arrested anyway. If you say I broke the rules then so did the person trying to arrest me (Same guy who posted ban request) because he was abusing his power and not letting me say that it wasn't me
making excuses for running doesnt make it not FearRP
Denied