Ban..Do you think its fair?
Today i played on Fearless v33x, i drove at the street friendly , then i hit a tides truck , some people got out and started to shoot me , they had 1000+ Hours ..i jumped out that i dont die.. they Hostaged me at a moment they werent here i jumped in my friends car , they opened fire aggain , we stoped, then my friend ran away , i were staying in car, then the police appeared and i tried to explain it to the Sergant , then the Hostager appeared and pointed with a gun at me (they were Civilian) one of them tranq. mefor no reason , then they asked the sergant to arrest me .., he said shure ,( They still had no evidence) soi got arrested , after Rebels helped me get out of prison i returned to the place where they shoot my car, i couldnt find mycar there, so I asked them to give it back..(i had it for 1Hour) . So i was angry,they wont give it back so i called them in the heat of the moment "Retards" .. ( Im sorry for that ) They called an admin , the admin still wasnt on the server.. ( I think over TS/Steam) Then the Admin banned me , This makes me Angry! Just because they are friends!! HE GIVES ME A BAN WITH NO EVIDENCE!!! Its my 9th ban so, Im banned now for 6 Months,..

Now my question : IS THIS FAIR(FOR NORMAL PLAYERS)?? AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

Sorry for english im from Austria..
As part of the Ban reason is Disrespect and insulting over OOC, evidence would have been obtained. This could have been by an undercover admin(admins can make themselves appear as normal players) or by reviewing the logs.

I would guess the admin was undercover so saw it themselves an as one of the general rules is to not insult other plates or staff a ban would be fair, and as it's your 9th you have had many chances to read the rules but continue to break them. As staff have said before ban lengths are case to case but this is getting close to a final chance , so long bans are expected , so that you have time to read over the rules many times to ensure that you hopefully won't break them again.
Well no they can't just open fire and then hostage you. But you probaly broke FearRP by jumping in your friends car

For the admin part, He could've been disguised and appear as a normal player.
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
Thank you for your reply.. I still think its not fair. (the admin was shown on v2d)(steam)

But why i get ban and they not?(when you say that the admin was here)
I do not know the whole situation, I don't know their part either. The admin that banned you was Venom. Ask him about it

EDIT: I am saying there could've been an disguised admin not that there was any
Knowing your history, they opened fire cause you tried to run, breaking fear rp. Also, again, knowing your history of being respectful, the ban was just, whether the admin,Venom, was clearly visible or not.
Oh if there is 1 thing I hate here is these your ban was just without an explanation. He is CLEARLY asking for an explanation. Explain him what he did wrong and what he ahould do
They shoot when i rammed the car, i didnt now that they are freaking out for 10HP of theyr tides - Truck..!!!!
Did they order you to get out?

EDIT: You clearly said that. But they still shouldn't shoot an unarmed person
Alright, to explain what happend:

Me and 2-3 others are moving in a convoy on 33x down the forest town road, his car comes around the suburb tunnel corner on the wrong side of the road, he speeds right into the front truck and throws all its cargo everywhere. We get out and tell him to get out of his vehicle, he attempst to speed away so we disable his vehicle. We hold him for attempted vehicular manslaughter under a citizens arrest and await police response as we had called it in the moment it occured. You constantly broke fearRP in dealing with us yelling over looc that we cant RDM you, even though we explained the entire situation to you.

[Image: 534CC204AA6CDDD1FC57191C31F9D5E09EE5ABC9]

You then no doubt pmed a friend while tied and under fearRP "As pms still work when cuffed/tied for some reason" as bigi45 drives up reaallll slow right next to you, of which you use to hop into his seat at gunpoint to get away.

His vehicle is also brought to about 20% health to slow/disable it, we find you and his vehicle down the road a bit and pin you to a wall with our vehicles and again hold now both of you for your respective crimes. Attempted vehicular manslaughter, dangerous driving and bigi45 now for aideing and abetting a wanted criminal.

[Image: 928D80D69E8A32C5CFB47C5F45D6B69AFBD39B10]

[Image: 5979EFC190849C889316FB2D1DB2CA3217F222E4]

We ended up having to chase Bigi45 down the road after 5 minutes of staying in the car and bolting the moment we turned away for a second, he to refused to comply with fearRP and when he was finaly caught, decided to just sleep on the ground to avoid the situation

[Image: 607547D208B31382B0BE8539990536EFE50D30A0]

After you both were arrested and all was said and done, you went on a rant in ooc

[Image: 8DC9F371102153A6B6AAF0CF6F6B7470E3DA579D]

You are not innocent in this situation nor are you a victim of admin bias or persicution.
You broke multiple rules in this situation and with the evidence i forwarded above+more and no doubt log checking from Venom, this lead to your ban.

You have over 300 hours and should know very well this kind of behaviour is unacceptable and it irks me that someone with your amount of hours on FL still continues to act this way.

When you are able to get back on the server and you run into a situation that bothers you, take a moment and breathe, examine it, and take the proper course.

Edit: Though the amount of time does seem extreme, I will say that
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]