Ban Request on KaptenFenix and AliMahmoud
Thread Title: Ban Request on KaptenFenix and AliMahmoud

Name of player: KaptenFenix and AliMahmoud

SteamID: 1. KaptenFenix: STEAM_0:1:90839218
2. AliMahmoud: STEAM_0:0:91226004

Time in GMT: 12:59

Server: v33x

Summary: My Health at by 100% and the cops dont taze my the dont use the tazer only shooting my and then am only have 12% Health left.

Evidence:: a have 6 screenshots and here is steam cloud link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...creenshots
Let me explain to you. We went by and asked if we could have a look, his friend who was a gun dealer named Leon (basing and teaming with a rebel as gundealer) drew a weapon on me (MAC-10) I killed him and we went in his house wich in this case was the powerplant in the industrial area. When we came in There was a giant wall with an open door in so we went in and in there was 2 printers and this guy here who made the ban request, i destroyed the printers and tazed him, handcuffed him, but when this was done, his friend (gun dealer Leon) came back, with a Mac 10 in his hands and started spraying bullets at us, we killed him and though for a sec that we should kill the rebel too, as we had tried to make arrest warrants but the president was a guy with 26 hours farming as president, no warrants we though we would just kill him as he did have contra, a friend shooting at us, who was a gun dealer he teamed with. He said: "No stop! Stop! I only got 12 health left!" We answeard that his friend tried to kill us once again, he started threatening with a ban request and that we should get banned as we shot him. His friend came back, tried once more to kill us, he failed. After this a better president warranted him so we could arrest him. We arrested him and got out the place and drove of to the Nexus again. Thank you for reading and hope you understand, if someone's supposed to get banned it's this guy and his friend as they based as Gundealer/Rebel (gun dealer didn't sell anything). Bye once again!
This was Rndom from ali and fenix than im go to my frend than he says open the doors this is rdm searching i and my frend have not a searchwarrant
Just because the President isn't doing warrants, doesn't give you the right to just mow him down.

Approved.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck