Unban Streakerboy (are you a rasist?)
Your name: [FL:RP] Streakerboy

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:1:49700869

Banned by: [FL:M] Link66

Reason: Exploiting chairs to avoid a raid.

Involved: Corleone members

Why we should unban you: You know when you go to buy icecream and you friend too but his is much bigger? Like that is it now. I was Don Corleone and i was just looking after a house to base. i went with the hole corleone Grup in the house and we was luky and there was some Money Printers in there. We sad that we wait till the owner come back that we can hostage him. we had some fun with him (xD) and after 5 minutes the Police come. We just fast destrojed the Printers from the guy und all of us tooked a weapon out after the SRU was there we know that we had no Chance so I just tooked a chair and glitched us out Hof the house where my car was and we drove away. We looked after sothing eles to base but after a few minutes an admin or mod ( IDK) portet me to him and asked me what i have done there i explaned it to him and i sad i am sorry i that i know that i got banned so he band me for 1 day. The next day i looked how Long till i can Play on the Server to have some fun. But i saw that someone changed it to 1 MOUTH. JUST WTF ?!?! FOR A CHAIT EXPOIT other Players ar banned fot 12 houers-3days and NOT FOR 1 MOUNTH. i jsut made a Unban request but someone delited it so i have done this... i just feel now like the admin is an rasist and just because one of the Police officers was his friend-.- so please help me out Community. Hope i see you ingame (sorry for the Long text xD)

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:49700869&b=2]
For a start, I am not a racist...

This unban request lacks everything :

- Spelling is terrible,
- Grammar is terrible,
- You fail to abide to the courthouse rules (you have already attempted to protest this),
- You have openly admitted to breaking a rule.

I see no reason why this should be accepted. If anything... you have made things worse for yourself.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

thx that you say my grammer is bad f**** a****** I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!

like i see you are a racist and This didn't helped me

and this is not like my 12 ban or something like that this is i think my 3 ban in 200 houers!

You dont see why?!?! because other Players get a ban from 12 houers to 3 day ban and NOT 1 MOUNTH!!!
You will calm down in this thread, and you will focus on your spelling and grammar.

You're one disrespectful comment away from having this UBR denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Involved
How is link a racist?
yes I was in Skype with him and yes he is my friend but he made no judgement based on race or skin colour?

You've already appealed this, and you knew you broke the rules, just take your punishment like a man
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
NO becaue other Players just get a ban from 1 day AND NOT F**** 31 DAYS

If you think so than tell me why did you changed it fom 1 day to 1 mounth?

It is like someone stole 10000$ and has to go 12 years in jail and someone how rape a woman and has to go like 6 years in jail.
I didn't request an extention.

Your grammar is bad... that is not looked highly upon in a unban request.

Regardless of your amount of bans, you should know better.

Stealing money is by law less time then rape as it does not primarily affect someone.

We changed it from 1 day to 1 month because it is exploiting a glitch.

You got a ban for 31 days for 1 day because what you did is quite severe.

I hope I have answered some of your questions.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Grammar doesn't really matter, not everybody has English as their first language. An unban request can't be denied because of someone's grammar mistakes.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Watch your attitude streakerboy. I have extended it for it being an abuse of glitch, which can be a permanently ban. You don't get to choose your ban time, if you break a rule you have to be ready to do the time.

Denied.
Kind Regards,
Floodify