Ban Request - Joey
Player name: Joey Skylynx

SteamID (if possible): STEAM_0:1:11061926

Time in GMT: 3:50AM- 4:02AM

Summary: Joey Proppushes me, then accuses of me of BREAKING NLR, Random MOLOTOVS, (Threw one molotov because they tranqed me, for no reason) and RDM(Funny cus' i didn't even kill anyone) Then they started cussing and making me rage on ooc.

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/id/heyfool/scr...1473184003 (Of RDM WHEN IT SAYS "k illme, i said after Kill me its RDM idiots") Faustie said he would check Logs to see if he spawned a prop (A TV) and killed me with it.
It's funny considering you threw the molotov, and I shot you for it. Is their something wrong with such? Killing you for coming and throwing molotovs at us for no reason..? Then after I killed you, you decided too go on a ragefest, break nlr by saying, "THE DON TOLD ME MY CAR WAS HERE" and return to our base and threaten too kill us with

Jack 'Vaq' Vorzna: OR i'll fucking kill you

This came after you called me scum, a retard, and threatened to kill me if I didn't return you car within five minutes. Oh did I forget to mention I approached you in a peaceful manner afterwards and you completly disregarded it just too yell at me?

So... What we're you going on about? You randomly molotov'ed us, began a ragefest in OOC, broke NLR, threatened to revenge kill, and used the Don as an RP reason(even though you were killed) too have your car returned. You've not only proven to be a poor-rp'er, but have proven you are incable of actually keeping a cool head and simply asking for us to return you car. So please... Get the sand out of your vagina, and quit being a minge.
Insufficient evidence. Either come up with more evidence or just let us know if we can close the thread.
I thought, Faustie was supposed to look at the thread.. He told me he would check logs, of him Proppushing, he spawned a tv threw it at me then removed it..

didn't break NLR, Don corleone told me my car was by rebels, so i went to check it out, i saw it. So i told you to give me my car back, then you know what? I saw my car driving to the lake, WITH A SS IN IT, explain to me how..
First off, you can't use you the Don to come back to a scene if that was truth I would call back every Czech Rebel when they got shot when we get random-raided by police. You don't remember that being your car, hence New Life Rule.

And I'm apparently propblocking...? When did this come in, and please show evidence.
Let's see what Faustie or another admin, that checks the logs has to say 'bout this. You already have another ban req.