DayZ on PS4
Dean 'Rocket' Hall has confirmed DayZ is coming to PS4.
Not a great decision, in my opinion. 2 and a half years indev, still in 0.47, six developers and already porting to consoles? I don't know. It could open up the playerbase, but most likely introduce more bandits as consoles don't really have games like this.
Sony and/or Microsoft may gift more dev's and money, but if not, the current ones will have to pull their shit together.
Opinions?
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
I love the Idea, PS4 is a great console to handle it.
That's a fucking dumb idea! The guys want money. That's all.
(08-12-2014, 06:44 PM)Jamster Wrote: That's a freaking dumb idea! The guys want money. That's all.

Technically not really, Console users have been begging since the start of the modded version, I myself am pleased that its on PS4 than on the scrummy xbone, PS4 will handle it at 60 fps and 1080p, I love the way Rocket decided this and will get more guys into Dayz from the Playstation community.
The following 1 user Likes Labrador's post:
  • Nyander
I honestly thing this idea is bullshit. I played a bit of dayZ and it can be a bit unstable sometimes on PC, so just imagine what would happen on the first months on a console...
The following 1 user Likes Guy0544's post:
  • Nyander
Consider other platforms when you've finished, or atleast have a GOOD version on the PC...Most DayZ mods are better than standalone at the moment...Loosing respect for Dean fast here.
A more fitting signature. 
The following 1 user Likes Jono's post:
  • Nyander
Probably gonna be another case of someone streching themselves too far. However, since the latest consoles are based on x86 it may not be as hard to port as one would initially think.
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
I love how everyone moans about the status DayZ is in right now, i hope you actually read the Early access page.

It's nowhere near to a beta and i DOUBT they are going to release the Alpha for the PS4
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
Bad game, bad developers, bad choice.
(08-12-2014, 07:47 PM)Jan Wrote: Bad game, bad developers, bad choice.