Hey, I'm outline
Hey guys,

My name's outline but my real name is Al (Alpha Lima.) I'm British, living in a place most people fear...Essex, however it's not as awful as everyone makes out. I'm 34, 35 in September, and engaged to the woman I've known since my first ever school day almost 30 years ago. And I'm also great at going on tangents about myself for a considerable amount of time... I love Roleplay games and the dynamic scenarios you can make for yourself within them, I play three games at the moment Garry's mod (1400 hours), Payday 2 (600 hours) and Arma 3 (800 hours.) As you can probably see I have a lot a spare time. The reason for that, I'm a teacher. I teach Physical Education and history (weird mix up I know,) and therefore at the moment I'm off for the summer holiday, however I spend a lot of my time with my fiancé and my son.

I'm looking to be on the servers by Wednesday 11th of August as I'm going on my "stag late weekend" as my best man to be is a fireman so has some really weird times off. I hope to see all if my old friends soon and thanks in advance for your warm welcome.

Outline

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

Welcome (back) Instinct.. Sorry.. Outline!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • D0ctor
Welcome back to Fearless!
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Oh my god, welcome back!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • D0ctor
Welcome back to the community Outline!
I have never met you,

But I hate P.E, but love history.

Welcome! Hope to see some role-plays from you soon.
*redacted bc i was immature at 15 lol*
Welcome back to Fearless!

Welcome back! Cheese
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

The following 1 user Likes Imperator's post:
  • D0ctor
Welcome back to FL!
Welcome back to Fearless. Hope you enjoy your stay.