Unban Arby
Your name: Arby

Your ban ID: 52114

Banned by: [FL:M] PREDITOR OF WAR

Reason: NLR

Involved: The mafia raid on the nexus

Why we should unban you: Because I was walking out of the Nexus to do a patrol and got shot at by the same people, I returned fire and got banned, I've played the server for 30 hours and love it. Please unban me
You broke NLR 2 times ignoring the timer and running straight into the gunfight. NLR is the screen that you ACCEPT every time you die. And in this case I caught you breaking it TWICE in the raid in less than 10 minutes. It's not my fault you fail to not read the NLR screen every time you die.
Please reply: As I was leaving the Nexus I was being shot again.. and again, I shot back.. followed you and got banned. There must have been some kind of mix up, I had been rping correctly I did not have malicious intent, I apologize deeply, I have read the rules and the guide and I have come up with an Idea to make a Night club and charge 35$ a ticket please unban me this was a complete accident ):
Can you reply pls
Don't bump your own UBR.

Don't respond to this post either please.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
It was rather obvious that you broke NLR. There is no excuse to not breaking it, I watched you personally myself doing it. And no you did not walk out of the nexus. Do NOT lie.

Denied