Banned For no Reson
Your name: Abdul Kareem Jabbar

Your ban ID: 52098

Banned by: Console

Reason: Double Accounting

Involved: My Brother ShrekIsloveShrekIsLife1

Why we should unban you:
My brother wanted to play Garysmod but my mom wouldnt let him pay for an other gmod because I already bought it and he couldnt buy it. So I was banned than he told me that can I play on your account since youre not playing and I said no so he oppened a Steam account on my Pc and opened Family Sharing since I used the Email adress that we both use to play games he knew the password and he managed to open Family Sharing and he knows that im always an cityRP so he tried to log in to cityRP.

After a minute He came running down that I cant go in the CityRp they are telling me to visit FearlessRp.net than I got worried and checked Fearlessrp.net and we were both banned forever my brother cost me nearly all my life time savıngs I payed nearly 300tl and that a lot in turkey and its nearly all of my life savings now I put a password on this computer so that he wont be able to log in and Im trying to change the email to my steam. Its all just a missunderstaning I know that you think Im lying but why would I do something so stupid and I played this game for over 200 so I know what to do where to do I admit im not like a perfect roleplayer but I respect fearlessRP and I enjoy playing it. Thank you For your time

Your Sincerely Abdul Kareem Jabbar Aka Swagalicious Unicorn
Pending.

We will have an answer for you as quickly as possible.
(08-10-2014, 03:37 PM)Fultz Wrote: Pending.

We will have an answer for you as quickly as possible.

Thank You...
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...mily+share
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(08-10-2014, 05:55 PM)Enzyme Wrote: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...mily+share

Is it a no
It means that you should tell us why you should be unbanned when you did something that was not allowed, and was mentioned in an official message.

Why should you be unbanned? What can you bring to FL? Why do you deserve it?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(08-10-2014, 06:26 PM)Enzyme Wrote: It means that you should tell us why you should be unbanned when you did something that was not allowed, and was mentioned in an official message.

The only Reason I play Garys mod is this server I really enjoy playing it this server is like my life its like everything I want in my life so please unban it was all just a missunderstanding like a said

(08-10-2014, 07:37 PM)Swagalicious Unicorn Wrote:
(08-10-2014, 06:26 PM)Enzyme Wrote: It means that you should tell us why you should be unbanned when you did something that was not allowed, and was mentioned in an official message.

The only Reason I play Garys mod is this server I really enjoy playing it this server is like my life its like everything I want in my life so please unban it was all just a missunderstanding like a said

Btw I didnt know that and ı didnt break the rules my bro did
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Lol your brother screws everything..

Not involved, warned
He is a Pain in the Ass
Sorry for commenting while I wasnt involved