"Farvel og hav det godt" Goodbye - Bowie
Hello everybody.

Before I begin braggin about me leaving I would like to say that I did delete the last goodbye post and i hornestly thoug that I wouldn't be in fearless for the rest of the summer, I was wrong. Not to mentiond that everybody that ive been having trouble with and starting arguements with, i'm sorry. I am "usually" the really nice guy who actually is afraid of taking actions like starting arguements or being unfreindly with people. So again, whoever ive been a "dick" to. I'm sorry, i hope hou can accept my apology.

So today is literaly my last day in my hometown, i am leaving for a college where i'm gonna live for the next year. I am gonna be online but it's gonna be much less than usual ( if you think about the past where i played every day. ) You will probably see me online in other games and such, that is not because i hate every single person in fearless and that i want the staff members to burn. It's hornestly because i lost intrest, most of you probably arleady found out.

I would normaly write a personal msg to everybody that has ment something for my personality in this forum but my god damn shift button wont work and i do know for a fact that half of my freinds are gonna jugde me from that ( as a joke. ) Which i'm really just not into.

Thanks everybody in this community, even those who "play their game diffrendly than me". You all need my thanks for just being there and showing me who you are and what you are capable of doing.

Hey this is the internet who gives two shits about this long goodbye thread.
Plain and simple thank you, i will probably return to play in normal time someday in the future and that will also be the day George is a adminstrator Wink

I am giving all my stuff away, if you are in the server RIGHT now you will maybe be the random user i will give it to.

Goodbye!
Cya buddy, you're a good dude and good friend.

I will miss you, goodbye!
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Bowiii
Sad to see you go man! Played on the servers with you a few times! Was a good laugh! Good luck with what ever you do
The following 1 user Likes EuanJ97's post:
  • Bowiii
Goodbye Bowie, will be a miss.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 1 user Likes Jordy's post:
  • Bowiii
Farewell Bowie, have seen you a few times and you were a really nice guy.
Good luck for the future!
The following 1 user Likes Blurr's post:
  • Bowiii
See you around Bowie. Good luck with future plans and life in general.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Bowiii
See you Bowie, gonna miss you.
Kind Regards
Madi
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Madi's post:
  • Bowiii
Goodbye Bowie,

However i didnt know you personally it was obvious you are a very dedicated community member! Good luck with college next year and i sincerely hope that i can meet you once on the server again!

Have a good one!
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • Bowiii
I hope to see ya round some time friend!!

Best of luck at college!!

C ya soon bud!!
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • Bowiii
Goodbye Bowie, guess the song you planned will never become official.

I hope I can stay in contact somehow.

Goodbye and goodluck!
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

The following 1 user Likes Arxxy's post:
  • Bowiii