Autoexec unban request
@Isgnd You had any reason to breaking my house and raid, no, which means, is Random raid
Mexico is not safe
(08-09-2014, 01:25 AM)[FL:RP] Gordon Ramsey Wrote: @Isgnd You had any reason to breaking my house and raid, no, which means, is Random raid

I'm not going to repeat myself, you whorepunched us just a couple minutes before. Now, what is that have to do with his ban? I raided you, he was shot at and shot back, doesn't include him.
Stil, the reason dosnt hold up, when i didnt raid anyone, i was just about to plant my weed, look at it grow, when you shot after Dynamic, and then after me when i ran out. I was not part of the raid even if dynamic did a random raid.
@Isgnd I didn't punchwhore, I didn't punch

Autoexec You didn't raid government, you killed me, I think admins stated a wrong reason, I wasn't a government official
Mexico is not safe
Again, empty lies... I won't reply to this anymore as I got my point out. This is clearly a false ban, he wasn't involved at all.
I am angry, I am not lying, I DIDN'T PUNCHWHORE,
Mexico is not safe
Yes, i killed you becouse you shot me. Or else i would shot at all. You shot both me and Dynamic.
And stil, the reason is wrong, and the ban in false as i did nothing wrong, i only protected myself.
I didn't shoot you, understand that!
Mexico is not safe
Expired.