Autoexec unban request
Your name: Autoexec - Daniel Tutt

Your ban ID: 52053

Banned by: [FL:M] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason: Raiding the government as a BMD

Involved: [FL:RP] Dynamic, Michael De Santa, unknown cops

Why we should unban you: Dynamic was raiding Michael's house and I was selling weed around the corner by the apartments. Michael shot Dynamic, i went around the corner and then michael shot at me too, I shot back and killed him. Then someone started shooting me. I ran around the corner by nexus to drop my gun and run off, but some cop shot me through the glass from inside of nexus. Then i started lagging, and then i was banned.
You never killed Michael De Santa, you killed [FL:RP] Gordon Ramsay.
Then ive mixed the names, becouse i only shot in selfdefence. When it was more people shoting at me when i start running to drop my gun, inculding cops from the nexsus, then you came up to me as i was lagging out and banned me for Raiding the government as a BMD.
I never shot anyone, Dynamic random broke in my house with a breach
Mexico is not safe
You where in the middle of the street, shoting after both me and Dynamic and someone killed Dynamic, so i shot back.
After you died they kept shoting at me, and i started to run around the corner, some random police officer from nexus start shoting trough the window from the nexus.
And i didnt raid the goverment as a bmd. Thats for sure.

And i did not shot back at the police officer becouse i lagged out. And got insta banned. Couldt even explain myself.
1rst of all, I didn't shoot any one, 2nd of all, Dynamic, random broke in my house, making a random raid
Mexico is not safe
(08-09-2014, 01:13 AM)[FL:RP] Gordon Ramsey Wrote: 1rst of all, I didn't shoot any one, 2nd of all, Dynamic, random broke in my house, making a random raid

It wasn't random raid at all, you tried to punch me just a matter of minutes earlier after I got prop blocked inside a house.

And for the record, Michael DeSanta is Gordon Ramsay, he changed name to avoid this I guess. Well done, buddy - got a random guy banned for no reason at all.
And im stil banned for raiding the goverment as a bmd, not killing you? And the only thing i did was standing behind nexus to drop my gun, while the police shot at me trough the nexus before i lagged out. And you jumped out of the window, shot to kill Dynamic, and if im not mistaken he died, and then you run in the middle of the road shoting at me, and i shot back.
@Isgnd what your saying, is a lie, which I didn't punch anyone, you wanted to kill me and raid my house, you had a gun, which I saw.
Mexico is not safe
I didn't want to kill you, but I indeed wanted to raid your house, and I did indeed have a gun too - but what difference does that make? Get your point straight.