Pulling out of cars
(08-08-2014, 10:39 AM)Joykill Wrote: +support

Which is more realistic - pointing a gun at a car window while shouting 'OUT!' or pulling a suspect out? Fighting unwilling suspects with ban requests seems wrong, and if we were able to pull them out, they may be able to abide fearRP in the first place, knowing that we'll be able to pull them out anyway.
+support

About the minging that can be done with this, everything that gets added to the server offers a new way to break the rules, so shut up.
Signature removed, inappropriate image.
+ support
Mexico is not safe
(08-08-2014, 10:32 AM)Baskingner Wrote: Nah, if people break fearRP just call an admin, there is no need to implement a new feature for that.

Besides, if you have to switch to the "pull out" tool if someone tries to escape in their car they are often too quick & out of range.

-support

If their vehicle is blocked in and immobilized?

What if there are no administrators on and I don't want to spend my time making a BR when I could just yank a wanted suspect or otherwise malignant person from their car? Right now the only alternative for players is to shoot people out if they refuse. I'd rather not.

+support, I think police officers should be able to ram people out of their vehicles, or similar alternative.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
+support
This would make 95% of traffic stops much easier. Of course, with spike strips already approved, I wonder if this would even be necessary if the spike strips were finally implemented. Only problem is it's been 2 years since it was approved Thinking
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
THe only thing im pulling out of is yer maw

+/- Support
+support
+Support

Can you state how it could be avoided that minges would walk around and randomly pull you out of the car?