Pulling out of cars
I think it would be use full for officers to be able to pull people out of cars (they would need to have a valid reason to do so) as it would reduce the chance of a criminal getting away by breaking fear RP and not getting out of the car as the officer can just yank them out of the car.

I think it would be nice if you could have an item to pull them out of the car if possible.

I hope you take this suggestion into consideration.

I forgot to add that this would be good for firemen to get people out when near a fire.
Joy made me change my mind.
He made some good points that actually give the suggestion a decent reason to be in fearless for me.
+support
Nah, if people break fearRP just call an admin, there is no need to implement a new feature for that.

Besides, if you have to switch to the "pull out" tool if someone tries to escape in their car they are often too quick & out of range.

-support
+support

Which is more realistic - pointing a gun at a car window while shouting 'OUT!' or pulling a suspect out? Fighting unwilling suspects with ban requests seems wrong, and if we were able to pull them out, they may be able to abide fearRP in the first place, knowing that we'll be able to pull them out anyway.
The following 1 user Likes Joykill's post:
  • Bowiii
(08-08-2014, 10:39 AM)Joykill Wrote: +support

Which is more realistic - pointing a gun at a car window while shouting 'OUT!' or pulling a suspect out? Fighting unwilling suspects with ban requests seems wrong, and if we were able to pull them out, they may be able to abide fearRP in the first place, knowing that we'll be able to pull them out anyway.

You have a point there....
(08-08-2014, 10:39 AM)Joykill Wrote: +support

As Bowie said, you have a point. It's realistic.

+Support
+ support

Would need to be only done with a search warrant, otherwise cops could just randomly pull people out of their cars.
It's realistic but an lot of people will use it it the bad side just randomly get you out the car etc just keep using /me
-support
+Support
+Support. It would be good if you can't pull people out of the car without arrest/search warrant and if the car is going over 5mph