Ban request on Mr Mittens
Name of player: Mr Mittens

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56668181

Time in GMT: Today (7th of August) from 18:30 to 18:45

Server: v2d

Summary:
While we were preparing for our Theatre RP in Cub Foods a police officer named Mr Mittens came to our doors and started asking to be let in for a 'standard drug check'. (Evidence of which is attached below). The president hadn't broadcasted any laws concerning 'standard drug checks', nor did we have a search warrant on us, so we refused to let the officer in. He then said 'fine i will be back!' and ran away.

Mr Mittens came back with a bang as he crashed his police car into our doors. He then proceeded to get out and say 'i said i will be back'. We told him on mic that he can't do this. Mr Mittens took out his gun and shot through the door, damaging me for 25 hp. He attempted to shoot my friend through the door as well, but didn't damage him (In the pictures it can be seen that the police officer shot twice as there are two bullet holes in the glass door). Mr Mittens proceeded to turn around and shoot at a blue VW that was driving behind him. The driver must have known Mr Mittens as he sat in the car and drove off with him.

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/FVcOA
Approved.

Ban and blacklist issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator