What headset should I buy?
Star 
All the headset I have brought in the pass year have seemed to break or the wire would tangle and rip, dose anyone know or have a good headset I could but that dose not break in the first week or tangle and snap. My budget is 50 ish pounds.
Surely, it depends how you treat your headphones, I have Meze 66 Classics which are amazing, but they seem pretty flimsy.

If you want a headset that won't tangle, For gods sake don't get turtle beaches. I myself had a pair of PX21s and it was broken within 4 months. That wire will tangle its way out of our galaxy if it wanted to.

Those Creative Soundblaster Tactic3d seem like a sturdy construction, tho I've never tried them
nice
(08-07-2014, 02:26 PM)Prune Wrote: Surely, it depends how you treat your headphones, I have Meze 66 Classics which are amazing, but they seem pretty flimsy.

If you want a headset that won't tangle, For gods sake don't get turtle beaches. I myself had a pair of PX21s and it was broken within 4 months. That wire will tangle its way out of our galaxy if it wanted to.

Those Creative Soundblaster Tactic3d seem like a sturdy construction, tho I've never tried them

Completely agree with this, avoid turtle beaches at all costs. Ivan had a pair a while ago and they were utter shit
Bought a turtle beach for twenty quid, lasted a little over 24 hours. No sound was being received and the mic was screwed - I kept it next to my PS4 in a little box.
I've got a pretty reliable Sennheiser, not really for gaming, but it's lasted two years.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
I use these:[Image: 2000_left_2_1.png]

Corsair Vengance 2000, they are amazing and wireless. Great build quality, and the power lasts 10 hours. they are about 100 quid.
(08-07-2014, 05:18 PM)Alejandro Wrote: I use these:[Image: 2000_left_2_1.png]

Corsair Vengance 2000, they are amazing and wireless. Great build quality, and the power lasts 10 hours. they are about 100 quid.

I had the lower version of this headset and the left headphone broke after a week, I will look at reviews first.
(08-07-2014, 05:35 PM)Blurr Wrote:
(08-07-2014, 05:18 PM)Alejandro Wrote: I use these:[Image: 2000_left_2_1.png]

I had the lower version of this headset and the left headphone broke after a week, I will look at reviews first.

Ive had mine for a year, they are great build quality in my opinion.
Why is everyone complaining about Turtle Beach's? I had a P11 for years and they worked really well. Currently have the PX11's, and I've had them for 7 months now with no problems.
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
(08-07-2014, 07:05 PM)Trevor Jackson Wrote: Why is everyone complaining about Turtle Beach's? I had a P11 for years and they worked really well. Currently have the PX11's, and I've had them for 7 months now with no problems.

I bought the Turtle beach MW3 special edition and they snapped after 2.5 months.
I use GameCom 780

It doesn't look great but it defenitly works! It even has 7.1 sound

[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!