[UNBAN] James Brown
(08-06-2014, 01:52 PM)Enzyme Wrote: So he was making broadcasts and such that he was experimenting on hobos? How did you know?

Yes, that the "hobo experiments have begun".
unban me please my last ban expired and you banned me with no reason
(08-06-2014, 03:26 PM)odysfox Wrote: unban me please my last ban expired and you banned me with no reason

Make an unban request, don't post it on my one.
So you were a hobo under the hobo king.

You killed the president because he was doing tests on other hobos. Was he capturing hobos and doing the tests on them or were they people going and being tested on?
(08-07-2014, 10:41 PM)Fultz Wrote: So you were a hobo under the hobo king.

You killed the president because he was doing tests on other hobos. Was he capturing hobos and doing the tests on them or were they people going and being tested on?

The hobo president wasn't capturing hobos to test on them, they went up there willingly. Pretty much the only "tests" we were doing was placing random props in the security offices with them to see how they reacted. Things like a baby, a propane canister, a giant penis, it was all just small things. Nothing like torture and stuff. Mostly they just stabbed them with knives while listening to Fallout: New Vegas music. Also, he was never one of the hobos "tested" on. After being demoted from SRU, he just changed his job to "hobo".
Okay, as my ban ended and I am currently on holiday I would just like to request for this ban to be removed off my ban list. Thank you for your time. @Flut Yes, people were going but I don't really care about this ban anymore as it ended Smile
Denied removal.

If they are volunteering to experiments the president is not at fault.