[UNBAN] James Brown
Your name: James Brown

Your ban ID:51934

Banned by: [FL] Floodify

Reason: Killing president so he can become president

Involved:Fiddlestiiicks, Scrubtron

Why we should unban you: I did not kill him to become president. I killed him to end the hobo testing. As SRU I NEVER got told to not shoot the armed hobos as I have just join the team so I considered them a threat and shot the armed ones only, this was only seconds.

I also think that I should not have been banned, scrubtron should have been banned, if he wants to be a "hobo" king then get the hell onto the civilian team.

Thank you for your time, I would like to request for you to shorten my ban or unban me.
You killed the Hobo President, AS A HOBO, and then immediately switched to the president slot. Then saying "Finally, a normal pres". The ban was just.
Yes, as a hobo because I was fighting for hobo rights...

If he wants to RP as a Hobo President get on the civilian team.... That's like rebels with ferrari's.
Why did you take the President slot after you killed him?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(08-06-2014, 09:51 AM)Floodify Wrote: Why did you take the President slot after you killed him?

I am not going to lie, I don't even know. I just did, I did not do it for the job.
It seems to me that you did it to avoid being arrested or killed in the moment. As you said afterward.. In LOOC, "You're now under my command" which seemed like you did it to avoid being arrested / killed which isn't okay as that is power gaming in a way.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(08-06-2014, 10:16 AM)Floodify Wrote: It seems to me that you did it to avoid being arrested or killed in the moment. As you said afterward.. In LOOC, "You're now under my command" which seemed like you did it to avoid being arrested / killed which isn't okay as that is power gaming in a way.

I said "you are under my command" because I was thinking the SRU would start rebelling against me. On the other hand I don't know how long I was president for afterwards.

Instead of a ban, please could you blacklist me? I don't think a 2 day ban is fair.
Please explain your reason for killing this president.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(08-06-2014, 12:36 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Please explain your reason for killing this president.

He was experimenting on hobos. Hobo rights is why.
So he was making broadcasts and such that he was experimenting on hobos? How did you know?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator