[FL:RP] Ivan Tempski

Your name: [FL:RP] Ivan Tempski

Your ban ID: 51841

Banned by: [FL] Pavilion

Reason: NLR, You should know better.

Involved: [FL:M] Link66 [FL] Pavilion [FL:RP] Evanswachtz

Why we should unban you: Right, so I re-spawned after I died from a raid protecting Zan and someone came and shot me, so what did I do? I shot him back, that's a valid reason to kill someone right? Yes I think it is and others think the same.

Right, so I died on the (2nd) floor of the nexus and I spawned in the nexus garage as SRU. Someone was there shooting me so therefore I (and almost everyone in the FL community) fired back. So your telling me in real life a newly employed Strategic Response Unit would just stand and get shot? No. That is not the case, this is a Role playing server where you need to react like you will in real life, and I did?

NLR - Follow NLR (New Life Rule). If you die, you forget everything from the "past life". You cannot go back to the place you died in the past life for atleast 5 minutes.

Right, so new life rule. I followed that rule from the minute I spawned, did I not? I reacted to a person who was shooting me, so I shot back. Then Pavilion brought me to his location and banned me for New Life Rule Violation. But (New Life Rule) means 'Do not return to the place you died for 5 minutes' and also 'You have forgotten everything in your past life) And I followed that rule, I didn't return to that location and still I was banned for NLR. I really am upset for receiving a 1 day ban for this reason, this is an invalid ban because I didn't return and I reacted the way I would do in real life.

Kind Regards,
Ivan Tempski
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
I agree, Me and Ivan was banned for the same reason.

It was a unfair ban.
You died in Nexus (nexus=building), and Nexus is counted as ONE area and one building. It's like saying you died in the top floor of offices but you can still run back to the first floor and shoot there.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(08-04-2014, 07:22 PM)Floodify Wrote: You died in Nexus (nexus=building), and Nexus is counted as ONE area and one building. It's like saying you died in the top floor of offices but you can still run back to the first floor and shoot there.

I spawned in the nexus. How can I stop breaking nlr if I spawn where I last died?
When you respawn after dying in Nexus, you put away your gun and you leave Nexus.
If you get shot at in the process and perhaps killed then try again. Don't shoot back or anything.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(08-04-2014, 07:28 PM)Enzyme Wrote: When you respawn after dying in Nexus, you put away your gun and you leave Nexus.
If you get shot at in the process and perhaps killed then try again. Don't shoot back or anything.

In real life you don't just stand a get shot at? I reacted the same way I would in real life and I shot back.
In real life you don't have the same rules as FL has. You either follow the rules or get banned. You decided to not follow the rules and you got banned.

There's a difference between IRL and FL.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
This is not real life is it, and we have set rules in place.

I don't see why you even posted this, I pretty blatantly outlined why you broke NLR, you ran back towards the raid before five minutes had been up. If you die Ina. RAID, you leave the area and wait for five minutes and the return if you're called back or see a gun.

You went straight back to the raid because you heard gun fire thus breaking NLR.

Also; you should of left the nexus or waited at spawn; despite this you ended up dying at the bottom of the elevator.
In fact I returned to the nexus elevator after the president died, thus the raid was over.
It is still NLR.
Kind Regards,
Floodify