EvoCity Radio - Summer Takedown
Great to see the radio continuing forever! I'd also love to join the radio team and have my own show! As I live in Australia there is a massive time difference so i could either have a show during the late hour of the night (european time) or during the morning (GMT) as it will be evening here. I'd love to meet up with one of the owners of the radio show to talk about this. Im always on v2d, add me on steam [FL:RP] DaSaintz!
Hit me up via a PM and let me know why we should pick you, abit about yourself and past experience.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Barkles
Oh awesome, looks like I'll get to use the software after all. Hit me up on Steam. (Help me set this up as well. <3)
Daym, i was afraid it'd be shut down.
Advanced Warning

Over the next week or so, the radio may have some downtime due to us moving it onto a new dedicated server, meaning the quality should be even better.

We hope to be back ASAP, and we are very sorry for the downtime!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Me and my "music for 11 year olds" are back from holiday, so yay?
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
The following 2 users Like Doctor Internet's post:
  • Von Tempski, Suarez
Update:

The downtime that was described by wood in his earlier post is now in effect so unfortunately the radio (and its website) will be offline over the next couple of days as we are moving it to a new host. Once the radio is back up and running however we will also be doing another recruitment drive for Dj's so if you ever fancied giving it a go, drop myself or wood a PM.

Cheers!
The following 1 user Likes Von Tempski's post:
  • Wood
Along with what Von said, I am also going to heavily edit the site with a new animated splash page, sort out the team page, request system (possibly soon linked up IG, but that's a future job) and a "last played" list that'll show when AutoDJ is live so you can check the song title.

If you have any suggestions you'd like adding regarding the website or the radio, you can make a suggestion in the suggestion area, and if it gets enough supports we'll look into adding it.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 2 users Like Wood's post:
  • MysteriaParade, Suarez
Give me dj.
The following 1 user Likes GunFISH's post:
  • Rylund
Hey Von and Wood, I applied last week about being a DJ on your radio station, have you guys read it yet? If not, will I have to wait to apply again or Pm either Von or Wood? Please respond ASAP as I am really keen.

Thanks Smile
The following 1 user Likes DaSaintz's post:
  • Von Tempski