EvoCity Radio - Summer Takedown
I am very happy to announce the Radio shall be continuing forever after today, and I hope it really adds to the community, since having it's own radio station is pretty big! The Summer Takedown week was such a good time for myself and my team of DJs, techies and anyone else who helped out. With the highest viewed show hitting 171 listeners at one point and with other shows averaging at about 110 listeners at a time we are pretty happy with how it went!

We'll be having some new jingles created, more adverts and things like that. Due to us not being able to make a 24-7 schedule, we'll be popping on in the day and doing a show. We'll let you know when we do shows over OOC so you can tune in. We really hope we can make EvoRadio a well listened to thing, and have it be as successful as it was this week. If anyone wishes to apply for a DJ position (we are now accepting many more) please contact me via the forum by PMing me.

Thank you so much for making this week be worth the 6 months work we put into it, you really made us feel special when you tuned in and interacted with the shows!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 11 users Like Wood's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Noble, Blurr, Burnett, Rylund, Suarez, Arxxy, EthanArcher, Basw007, Tmdirtbike, Zan
That's great! Look toward to tuning into EvoRadio in the future! You did well previously.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
The following 1 user Likes James's post:
  • Wood
what is the frequency of the radio station?
[Image: Portugal.jpg]
Visit the site here to steam it online or enter "/evoradio on" in the chat while in a vehicle to listen in game.
YAYYY radio will not stop CheeseDD
Awesome cant wait for the upcoming broadcasts!
Rainbow 
Im sat in bed doing work at 23:30 and listening to Evocity Radio it helps me to concentrate ToungeToungeToungeToungeToungeToungeToungeToungeTounge
Moar radio? You all ready for some more Justin Bieber?
*redacted bc i was immature at 15 lol*
(08-26-2014, 07:36 AM)EthanArcher Wrote: Moar radio? You all ready for some more Justin Bieber?

I'm working on banning that cretin from our radio -_-

Tounge

Note: thanks for your patience guys! We're still assembling a bigger team and working out Ttableing so we can bring Eradio back better than before!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
It's nice to see some enthusiasm for the radio again. It was rather short lived when it was introduced as a new feature...
I enjoyed the week you were doing the takedown, just make sure that there is a request feature for the auto DJ (huehuehue).
The following 1 user Likes Callos's post:
  • Termin