EvoCity Radio - Summer Takedown
With much thanks to the huge efforts from Mavis Dracula and SoulRipper, the radio prop for administrators is now added! The normal player one shall be added soon after we iron out some bugs with it. The model will be in the FastDL later on tonight so you won't just see a error sign.

[Image: W3546nR.jpg]
[Image: tZN46sD.jpg]
[Image: vHwMEov.jpg]
[Image: yLR1JCl.jpg]
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 4 users Like Wood's post:
  • De CodeerHeer, Blurr, Suarez, Basw007
Oh damn, look at my dancing skills.
The following 1 user Likes Venom's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
This has had so much effec on the server, I love it you are doing a great job!
The following 2 users Like Blurr's post:
  • Wood, Arxxy
Make sure to check out E-Fest, which is the official Concert for EvoCity Radio this Saturday at 5-9 GMT +1 (which is UK time). You can find the event here!-
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=50371
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(08-13-2014, 06:32 PM)Wood Wrote: With much thanks to the huge efforts from Mavis Dracula and SoulRipper, the radio prop for administrators is now added! The normal player one shall be added soon after we iron out some bugs with it. The model will be in the FastDL later on tonight so you won't just see a error sign.

[Image: W3546nR.jpg]
[Image: tZN46sD.jpg]
[Image: vHwMEov.jpg]
[Image: yLR1JCl.jpg]

Daym! Really love it! We got some plans using this prop :3
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
The following 2 users Like Pinky's post:
  • Wood, Suarez
I'd like to say well done to Von Tempski for hitting 146 views yesterday, which is one of the top shows from this week! So far we've had 53080 listeners all together over this week, which is huge and has gone honestly so well!

[Image: TfAALZz.png]
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 3 users Like Wood's post:
  • Burnett, Von Tempski, Suarez
I love this radio, way more planned than expected, and i always tune in when opening the computer!
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Wood
The E-Fest was great! you must carry on with the radio!
gave the server more character + i didnt get to go on the radio..
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
(08-17-2014, 12:45 AM)Obay Wrote: The E-Fest was great! you must carry on with the radio!
gave the server more character + i didnt get to go on the radio..

Yupp same here Hopefully it will continue and then they might do the interwiew as planned Lol Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
I'd just like to apologize for being abscent, I've had a PC meltdown this whole week and have only gotten it back up and running this weekend. I hope this radio will continue and that I may be able to assist once again.