EvoCity Radio - Summer Takedown
(08-07-2014, 06:26 AM)ThatGirlSurinaaaaa Wrote: You probably don't need this , but if you need another DJ which is in a different timezone, I'm in the timezone where most people are asleep ( 9:00am my time is 1:00am GMT)
so if you do need someone who can play through the wee hours of the night, I'm doing GCSE music and I have various software capable of mixing and playing.
But you have a pretty full team, so I'm not expecting anything XD

Thank you we'll bear that in mind

(GOod luck with the GCSE music! it was certainly my favourite when I did it Smile)
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 2 users Like Barkles's post:
  • Wood, Obay
(08-07-2014, 06:44 AM)Barkles Wrote: (GOod luck with the GCSE music! it was certainly my favourite when I cheated on my final exam Smile)

FTFY
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
The following 3 users Like Doctor Internet's post:
  • Freezak, Wood, Suarez
One more day, if you wish to have a advert please order it now as we are in the process of creating them.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(08-10-2014, 12:31 PM)Wood Wrote: One more day, if you wish to have a advert please order it now as we are in the process of creating them.

I am preparing myself for the people hating on my voice.
*sniff*

Okay, I'm ready. Let's do this.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

lookin' forward to da beats blad. gunna be epic.
[Image: tNWcqHa.jpg]

Was I derpy enough? Did I help you at all? Rep me if I did!
(08-10-2014, 06:56 PM)megascotty77 Wrote: lookin' forward to da beats blad. gunna be epic.

Spoiler :
I have Justin Beiber

Edit: I'm dumb - Open with spoiler, close with quote.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

EvoRadio begins tomorrow morning (GMT+1, London Time) at 7PM, with our very first show! Make sure to tune in for giveaways, prizes and even a possible car giveaway.

Check out the timetable on our website! - http://91.121.222.153/fearless/timetable.php
Kind Regards,
Wood.
I feel as though Im a bit late, but how much actual knowledge of DJing do we have to have to sign up (if its not too too late that is). By that I mean, is it possible to just get a quick tutorial of some basic software (if you couldnt tell already I'm a DJ noob but it seems cool and a good place to start learning)? If its too late thats cool too.
(08-11-2014, 04:49 AM)MysteriaParade Wrote: I feel as though Im a bit late, but how much actual knowledge of DJing do we have to have to sign up (if its not too too late that is). By that I mean, is it possible to just get a quick tutorial of some basic software (if you couldnt tell already I'm a DJ newbie but it seems cool and a good place to start learning)? If its too late thats cool too.

You don't have to know much, as I teach you, but it's too late to do it now.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • MysteriaParade
First shows have been going well!
http://91.121.222.153/fearless/index.php
Remember to tune in to hear the team! up next we have link
then Chattime
then BArk+ Unholy on the evening show
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]