EvoCity Radio - Summer Takedown
~~~wubwubwubwub~~~
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
"Firstly, I would like to apologise for this horrific site. Wood vomited HTML and css into some files and uploaded them on my server. I will repair this - Ryan"

Lol
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Wood
(08-06-2014, 07:50 AM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote: "Firstly, I would like to apologise for this horrific site. Wood vomited HTML and css into some files and uploaded them on my server. I will repair this - Ryan"

Lol

Haha, my mate fixed/is fixing a lot of the site up as I didn't have time
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Ah ok
We are now live in your cars and online. Tune in via the command ingame with /evoradio on.

Do note AutoDJ is only live as we will be fully live next week from August 11th - August 16th.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Suarez
Yep, I am dead. Really. None of us are alive. We're all zombies.
I'll be alive next week, but back to my zomberial (?) slumber.

EDIT: WHY DO YOU LIKE THIS? DO YOU LIKE, WANT MY DEAD ZOMBIEFIED BODY? Jesus, that's a mental image I don't want in my head.

Edit2: Unholy confirmed my zombie wife 2k14.
Edit3: Proof.
Quote:18:12 - [FL:RP] Unholy: yay
18:12 - [FL:RP] Unholy: i want ye body
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
The following 2 users Like Doctor Internet's post:
  • Wood, Arxxy
Would have loved to be part of the team, unfortunately (not really for me) I'm off to Turkey for a couple of weeks, shame I miss this Sad. Anyway, have a great time!
The following 1 user Likes Zan's post:
  • Blurr
Nicely done guys! I sat for an hour listening to this radio its so interesting! keep up the good work, maybe i might be in it some day Wink
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
The following 3 users Like Obay's post:
  • Wood, Arxxy, Ivan Tempski
Everyone please note, all of the broadcasting this week is either AutoDJ or testing streams from out DJ team. Our main week of music, fun and everything else takes place next week (August 11th - 16th) where we shall be doing the shows.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
You probably don't need this , but if you need another DJ which is in a different timezone, I'm in the timezone where most people are asleep ( 9:00am my time is 1:00am GMT)
so if you do need someone who can play through the wee hours of the night, I'm doing GCSE music and I have various software capable of mixing and playing.
But you have a pretty full team, so I'm not expecting anything XD

The following 2 users Like Safira's post:
  • Wood, Obay