Unban for Auston
(08-04-2014, 01:33 AM)TheAwesomeAuston Wrote:
(08-04-2014, 01:25 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: I do not like the fact that you ran straight back to the raid area right after you had respawned, especially after no one had reported that the raid was over in /radio. So there would have been no way of you knowing unless you were told through OOC means.

I thought you had gone to retrieve your car from the raid area so that is why I banned you. Seeming as it wasn't you who retrieved your car, I will let the ban be lifted from your account.

I had no intention to get involved with the raid, thats why my friend had delivered the vehicle, we had gotten called to villas. Now something I would like to know from you is if you actually witnessed my car driving away or you where simply going of the basis that somebody told you I did it.

if you did in fact not see it yourself, im very disappointed. Going off of the words of someone who told you is not what I think is okay in justifying a ban.

I watched you run up into UM and then I flew back to the the city. When I was on my way back I saw your car being driven out of the UM tunnel, so I banned you.
(08-04-2014, 01:43 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(08-04-2014, 01:33 AM)TheAwesomeAuston Wrote:
(08-04-2014, 01:25 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: I do not like the fact that you ran straight back to the raid area right after you had respawned, especially after no one had reported that the raid was over in /radio. So there would have been no way of you knowing unless you were told through OOC means.

I thought you had gone to retrieve your car from the raid area so that is why I banned you. Seeming as it wasn't you who retrieved your car, I will let the ban be lifted from your account.

I had no intention to get involved with the raid, thats why my friend had delivered the vehicle, we had gotten called to villas. Now something I would like to know from you is if you actually witnessed my car driving away or you where simply going of the basis that somebody told you I did it.

if you did in fact not see it yourself, im very disappointed. Going off of the words of someone who told you is not what I think is okay in justifying a ban.

I watched you run up into UM and then I flew back to the the city. When I was on my way back I saw your car being driven out of the UM tunnel, so I banned you.

Alright I just wanted to make sure, thanks.
Approved