Unban for Auston
Your name: Auston

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:0:42930762

Banned by: [FL:M] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason: Breaking NLR
Involved: Jared117b

Why we should unban you: I infact did not break NLR, George banned me without talking to me because he saw my car driving away from the place he had just killed me, when in fact it was my friend who had brought me my car, I never went back into the NLR zone, I was standing right where the rest of the rebels where, waiting for their NLR to be up, waiting for my car. Jared117b was the one that got my car, and hadnt died in the raid, and drove it to me.

I also am highly against staff banning without actually talking to the person their banning, it would prevent a lot of false bans.
Yup, no nlr was broken.
I made an illustration, just so its easier to understand george.

[Image: xade3sE.jpg]

NLR? No.
As witness to the situation I shall post my story.
Auston was a cop at the time.
So UM was raided for 'strange noises' so we (rebels) decided to defend ourselves the first casualty was an SRU then the next one was me, upon waiting at rebel spawn, I see a cop run up to me.. happens to be Auston he says 'Shit' meaning he died.. he then ran down the tunnel then came back up driving in a Mercedes playing police sirens down the mic and at this time my timer was at 3-4 minutes meaning his must of been at 1-2.

I'm going to use your picture to explain the areas-
[Image: mXDoFzl.png]

NLR?, yes.
So because you saw me run down the tunnel, and come out in my car, you jumped to conclusions and assumed I must have ran all the way back to my car? No.

You see, if you would of read, my friend, Jared117b, did not die in the raid, and delivered my vehicle to me, to where I was standing on the corner as illustrated.

I never went past where I marked on the map, thats exactlly where I was, outside the raid area, when my friend delivered me my vehicle.
(08-04-2014, 12:35 AM)TheAwesomeAuston Wrote: So because you saw me run down the tunnel, and come out in my car, you jumped to conclusions and assumed I must have ran all the way back to my car? No.

You see, if you would of read, my friend, Jared117b, did not die in the raid, and delivered my vehicle to me, to where I was standing on the corner as illustrated.

So what made you think to run all the way back to UM when not being called?
also how come you were in your car alone if your so called 'friend' brought it to you- no one came out of that tunnel after you.
(08-04-2014, 12:55 AM)Ciryl Wrote:
(08-04-2014, 12:35 AM)TheAwesomeAuston Wrote: So because you saw me run down the tunnel, and come out in my car, you jumped to conclusions and assumed I must have ran all the way back to my car? No.

So what made you think to run all the way back to UM when not being called?
also how come you were in your car alone if your so called 'friend' brought it to you- no one came out of that tunnel after you.

You do not forget where your vehicle is for NLR, I needed it because we got called to villas, and I was in fact not alone in my car, Jared117b, the one who delivered it, was riding in the backseat.
Yea i was riding in the back middle seat because the front seat was not letting me in for some reason.
I do not like the fact that you ran straight back to the raid area right after you had respawned, especially after no one had reported that the raid was over in /radio. So there would have been no way of you knowing unless you were told through OOC means.

I thought you had gone to retrieve your car from the raid area so that is why I banned you. Seeming as it wasn't you who retrieved your car, I will let the ban be lifted from your account.
(08-04-2014, 01:25 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: I do not like the fact that you ran straight back to the raid area right after you had respawned, especially after no one had reported that the raid was over in /radio. So there would have been no way of you knowing unless you were told through OOC means.

I thought you had gone to retrieve your car from the raid area so that is why I banned you. Seeming as it wasn't you who retrieved your car, I will let the ban be lifted from your account.

I had no intention to get involved with the raid, thats why my friend had delivered the vehicle, we had gotten called to villas. Now something I would like to know from you is if you actually witnessed my car driving away or you where simply going of the basis that somebody told you I did it.