Ban request on [IM] Awesome Sauce
Name of player: [IM] Awesome Sauce

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:15826871

Time in GMT: 19:45 GMT+2

Server: v2d

Summary: Warned him that jumping of the Nexus bridge to suicide as president is against the rules, he then ignored it and jumped anywhay.

Evidence:

[Image: 3885E5B6F157E0BF8CDCD8A9B83F2DBCE0EE6A9F]

[Image: 8BCA2D79849679DFE63E92D8BF176D93C112B9C2]
Like I said in game, I will say now.
I, and others, have done this kind of RP several times, with admin consent and with admins watching, and no complaints.
It's against the rules to jump down the nexus using spawn protection, but my spawn protection was long gone.
It's also against the rules to suicide to avoid RP situations. I was doing nothing at the time, in fact the only RP situation was the one I created (I was severely depressed and killed myself) because it would be a bit FailRP to simply jump off.

And I repeat, I've done this before, in the same situation/context, even with admin permission, and nobody ever complained, until this time, so I don't see a problem with this particular situation.
Signature removed, inappropriate image.
And I can repeat what I've told you in-game, it is not allowed.
(08-03-2014, 06:15 PM)Jan Wrote: And I can repeat what I've told you in-game, it is not allowed.

How is it not allowed if I've done it (and not just me) WITH ADMIN CONSENT, several times in the past?
I even recall one situation where soulripper (and other admins in other times) watched the entire thing and had no problems with it.
I did the entire RP with broadcasts explaining my depression and how I didn't wanna live and all that crap.

If you're still not satisfied, here's a pic of soulripper saying what I did is allowed.
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/4647...8A6583A8F/
Signature removed, inappropriate image.
Denied.

Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/4647...8A6583A8F/

[FL] Burnett
Server Administrative Team

--- EDIT ---

Request reviewed and pushed back.

Pushback notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player. I may be wrong though.

Please wait for another Admin.

[FL] Burnett
Server Administrative Team
Approved.

The way you committed suicide was failRP. There is a difference between say taking your own life and saying Im going to make a human pancake.

For future reference please if you are going to commit suicide make it better rp wise then the way it was handled here.