GHOSTK1LL3R Unban Request
So because I 'abuse buttons' you see that as a valid reason to give a 8 month ban. And i'll say this again because you all seem to be ignoring the key fact it was for a PassiveRP.

You ban people of whom intentionally go around and RDM/VDM for less time than I do. I don't give a shit if the rules say that it's a perm ban. I want you to logically tell me HOW what I have done should get longer.
So because you abused the glitch for passive rp that makes it okay?

Is that what you are saying?
What I am going to do is repost what I just said and you can read it again. Because you clearly didn't read it and comment on the main parts on it.

Here I added a question mark at the end so you know what to comment off Smile Hope that helps your confusion Flutz.

'So because I 'abuse buttons' you see that as a valid reason to give a 8 month ban. And i'll say this again because you all seem to be ignoring the key fact it was for a PassiveRP.

You ban people of whom intentionally go around and RDM/VDM for less time than I do. I don't give a shit if the rules say that it's a perm ban. I want you to logically tell me HOW what I have done should get longer?'
Let me ask something with the following in mind:

Quote:Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches is under zero tolerance and will lead to a permanent ban.

Did you not abuse a glitch/exploit? [YES] or [NO].

I only wish a simple answer.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I admit I 'abused' a glitch. But I never wanted to bring Fearless down. I wanted to improve Fearless(But improving my RP)

I would like to state again. I am not posting for an unban. But for a reduction in time of the ban.

(08-03-2014, 06:38 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Let me ask something with the following in mind:

Quote:Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches is under zero tolerance and will lead to a permanent ban.

Did you not abuse a glitch/exploit? [YES] or [NO].

I only wish a simple answer.
I'll simplify your answer to a YES.

Now it's been stated for a very long time now that
. You went ahead and did this blatant exploit. You knew of the consequences. Why shorten your time?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Because rules are made to stop people from ruining other peoples experience on FL. What I have done is the opposite and for this you give me a 8 month ban where as people who come onto the server intentionally to cause havoc multiple times prior and commit very bad actions receive less time.

That is why my time should be shortened.
But you are promoting rule breakage by doing this, is that a good idea? If we were to let this happen, the amount of havoc it would create would be unimaginable. And yet again, you were given a lowered time just because you did it in good purpose. 8 months is far better than permanent, don't you think?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Or it could be lowered? Because right now, as I will say again. People of whom come on the server to destroy it get less time that me. Now that doesn't sound fair. I also never inflicted any harm on anyone also so I don't see why 8 months is fair. 3/4 months hell 1/2 months would be more just than what has been given.
Don't you understand? It is written in the rule set that such rule break is a perma ban, but yet I gave you 8 months instead of a perma ban. You should honestly be grateful that you still have a chance to get back on the server after your rule breakage. It's a serious rule breakage, and serious rule breakages get's punished appropriately. You can't compare this to a Mass RDM ban at all.

Denied
Kind Regards,
Floodify