Allow usage of M4A1 to Police
Because you grabbed a picture if a situation where police deemed engagements to be less than lethal. Ooh look paintball guns!

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/02...-an-ar-15/

Some more nice pictures

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/...allery.jpg
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
I really hope this suggestion gets approved but it probably wont, remember my old DetectiveRp and suits suggestion?

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=46771

It got declined, so don't be surprised if it gets declined too. No matter how much effort you put into it. Hopefully they give you a chance to argue your case before they decline it.

Hopefully I am wrong as this is a great suggestion and you put the effort in. Good luck man. - Kyle
Honestly, I think posting pictures of Cops holding assault rifles is the wrong way of making people change their opinion regarding this suggestion.

I was against this suggestion to begin with, but I changed my opinion after a discussion.

Discussing about if its more realistic if cops would have M4s is quite pointless as we need to focus on the gameplay and balance. We can't prioritize realism over gameplay and balance.

It's arguments like these:

Spoiler :
Quote:
(08-15-2014, 06:14 AM)Toxic Wrote: I'll use the M4 whenever the situation demands it. I won't waste time asking "hey sarge I was just wondering if I can use a bigger gu-and I'm dead." Unnecessary and time consuming. Recommend that bit is expunged.

Enzyme, just to point out to you that if your country had anywhere near the amount of crime that evocity had so constantly, and the amount of police officers and high ranking officials being killed every half an hour, martial law would've been established and the military mobilised, and it looks like all of the MPs are carrying assault rifles and full body armor, so I think it is a poor example. Whatever do they use?

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8185/48602647.jpg

^^After terror attacks at Oslo. I'm assuming that Norway doesn't go through a regime change every 20 minutes due to the figurehead of the government being shot. Or the same crime rate. Or the amount of firearms per head.

And there is kind of a reasonable difference between an MP5 and a M4. M4 is a rifle, MP5 is a submachine gun; it's shorter and used for close quarter combat, more fitting of the SRU role than a normal uniform. M4 is quick power and range for a patrol officer who finds himself in immediate shit.

You raised a good point there, and I'd therefore like to see the M4A1 implemented atleast as a test to see how it would affect gameplay. I'd expect that people would only carry an M4 in the city ONLY when it's necessary though, otherwise I'd view it as failRP.

Alright. +Support. Let's see how this would change the gameplay.

that should be brought up in suggestion-threads, and not just pictures of cops holding assault rifles.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Bowiii
(08-24-2014, 07:20 PM)Temar Wrote: Maybe we should change it on a trial and see what people think after some time

I support this, try it, see how well it balances, shouldnt be much different than the mp5, just better at range when the police would need it.

I think even with the m4a1 the police will still be underpowered to their enemies that can use every gun, but I think having access to the m4a1 will help make it a tiny bit more fair.
+support
[sorry didn't read previous comments :/ ^]

+ support
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(08-25-2014, 11:08 AM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: Police aren't SRU, use the MP5 or shotgun.

Oh noe, this talk again.

Please read trough the comments ;/
(08-25-2014, 11:08 AM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: Police aren't SRU, use the MP5 or shotgun.

Are you really still saying that after all this discussion? My god..

Have you even read ANYTHING on here, or are you trolling?
It seems like a general consensus would be to impliment this on a temporary basis much like the 40 props for donators and high hours was done at first.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 2 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • Craz, Bowiii