How to Roleplay - A Demonstration by Ciryl and GeorgeTheBoy
Hello everyone,

I found this video from ages ago when Ciryl and I had low hours and we tried to RP a news interview. In this video you can see amazing roleplaying skills by both Ciryl and I as well as some appearances by some familiar faces.

Enjoy Tounge:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWPcRvIoNTA
The following 8 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • EthanArcher, Ivan Tempski, Nacreas, Jordy, Blurr, Obay, Ciryl, MysteriaParade
That guy spazzing out in the elevator though...

Just shows how people can progress!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 1 user Likes ArcHammer's post:
  • MysteriaParade
Lol even infernaw wasn't an admin there, this must be a really old video, also 1st time hearing infernaw talk xD
Ahhh, the old ECN days...
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
RP point worthy.
*redacted bc i was immature at 15 lol*
The following 1 user Likes EthanArcher's post:
  • Ciryl
Pre-Gmod 13, pretty old indeed.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
This was pretty much the moment where I became a typer instead of using a mic,
but really watching this video just made me laugh so bad.
First time I hear both of you talk. This video makes me a bit nostalgic, I miss the Gmod 12 version of Fearless, it was so much fun back then.
I wasn't around back then, but what was so much better about having an older version of gmod?

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
(08-03-2014, 03:47 AM)ArcHammer Wrote: I wasn't around back then, but what was so much better about having an older version of gmod?

Better spawn menu, less bugs, more fps, characters held guns better, less stupid shit.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme