I have nothing to do with this UBR.*

Your name: ♥Jamie♥☣

Your ban ID: 51692

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: FearRP, DC to avoid me.

Involved: /

Why we should unban you:

Code:
15:19 - ♥Jamie♥☣: Ok so, I was just driving out of the city just trying to get somewhere as I had a passenger that wanted to get to the lake area. I was followed by 2 cops not speeding or anything and eventually the guy got out of my car and I thought "Ok now would be the time to go use the bathroom" as I'm having a very bad stomach bug and need to use the bathroom frequently. The two cops were trying to talk to me but I said to them 3 times "I'm sorry guys, Seriously I'm gonna have to go" as I needed to use the bathroom badly and I had a really bad case of diarrhea . So I DC'd after telling them 3 times and went to use the bathroom then about an hour later when I came back I tried to re-join but was banned and was kinda upset that I was banned over something really embarassing, I just hope people understand that when you gotta go, You really gotta go. I met my fiance on this server, We love it and it's the only one we play, We're thousands of miles apart and barely get time together because of work and I was really hoping to be able to play with her today as she has a few hours today before work and is working almost all the time every day. I'm hoping you guys can understand my situation and consider my unban request.
I hope you realize I was one of the police-officers. You did say no such thing, and you blatantly broke fearRP and then DCed when I tried to speak to you.

Lying in the courthouse is not acceptable and can be punished with a long forum-ban.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Forwarding...

Code:
17:10 - ♥Jamie♥☣: Yeah I noticed he said that, I'm not even going to try with this appeal anymore the ban is over tomight anyway. But honestly he should pay more attention to what people actually say rather than being ignorant as I told him that 3 times. Seems like he's lying or just didn't hear but I've noticed a lot of people complain about him anyway. Anyway thanks for trying to help I'll just wait till tonight until it's over anyway it's pointless trying to reason with a person like that.
Denied.

Banned player broke the rules, and there was found no reason to remove nor shorten the ban issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator