Ban Request on Beam/Pringled for Double Accounting
I know I am not involved in this but you said (correct me if I am wrong) "my brother has quit the server a while back and that he gave his cash and items to his friends and me." Well if your "laptop" was not capable of running Garry's Mod then would you care to explain how you managed to transfer funds from your "brothers" account to yours? Because you would need to be on the same server, at the same time, facing each other.

Another point is that you said "the time between bans is not relevant." But in this case it is as your brother got banned and then you did. This could suggest you got banned on the account "Pringled" and then used the account "Beam". But this is only a theory. I believe you have a brother and he did stop playing Fearless but I think you are double accounting on his old account (Pringled)

All of this evidence is facing against you. If you want to redeem yourself post this so called "evidence" you have in the comments then!

(08-03-2014, 12:36 PM)Dan_M99 Wrote: I know I am not involved in this but you said (correct me if I am wrong) "my brother has quit the server a while back and that he gave his cash and items to his friends and me." Well if your "laptop" was not capable of running Garry's Mod then would you care to explain how you managed to transfer funds from your "brothers" account to yours? Because you would need to be on the same server, at the same time, facing each other.

Another point is that you said "the time between bans is not relevant." But in this case it is as your brother got banned and then you did. This could suggest you got banned on the account "Pringled" and then used the account "Beam". But this is only a theory. I believe you have a brother and he did stop playing Fearless but I think you are double accounting on his old account (Pringled)

All of this evidence is facing against you. If you want to redeem yourself post this so called "evidence" you have in the comments then!
You are not involved as you said, so do not post here. All the items were given to friends of my brother, then they gave some of it to me and kept some of it for themselves. Logs can prove this. Your second point: then I would have been autobanned due to same IP, I have the same IP as this is the same PC. Check steam, Pringled and Beam are different accounts. Do a good check if you want to come here and try to make me look bad. I'm just saddened by the fact that everyone seems to be so sceptical about this. I do not know you people, I am just a guy who is happy that he can finally explore the gaming world of PC, I think it's rather rude the way I am treated here.

By the way, two non involved users have posted here already, I believe that that is against the forums rules as they are not the accused player, the accusing players or involved in any way at all.
I know I am not involved. You're IP address does not prove anything.I will stop posting. You have explained your reasons and I think you are innocent so good look with this ban request!

There is currently insufficient evidence to prove your story, and after discussion between staff we've found it to be highly suspiscious, especially as you neglected to inform us of any siblings/account swap before you transferred the entire inventory and bank. Had you informed staff previously you were going to transfer everything from an old account with a ban history to a new account, and given us proof it was your brother, this would be much easier for you.

However, we do not have proof, so for the time being both accounts will be permanently suspended. If you can prepare proof beyond a doubt that the other account is your brothers, you would be welcome to make an unban request and show the information to an admin (parts of passport/ID with proof showing its your account in some way etc, thats your responsibility not mine).