Ban Request on Beam/Pringled for Double Accounting
Name of player: Beam, Pringled

SteamID:
Beam: STEAM_0:1:91058351
Pringled: STEAM_0:0:16274831

Time in GMT: Not Relevant.

Server: Not Relevant.

Summary: Today Beam posted a BR on me, http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=50083 which he deleted, in the thread was a video of Beam, that he deleted from his youtube account, doing the mistake of uploading a video of a different account to an account full of Pringled videos, after I watched the video I found out a correlation between his previous Gmod account youtube videos (on the same youtube account), Beam's gameplay time, and the amount of cash he currently holds.

After watching the videos it occurred to me that Beam (STEAM_0:1:91058351) is in fact Pringled (STEAM_0:0:16274831), in 9.5 hours Beam couldn't have possibly amassed so much money (511,435$), therefore it is clear as day that he transferred this cash from Pringled to Beam to avoid new extended bans and enjoy a new, clean record.

Evidence:

His Youtube ACC Thomas Van Dongen shows videos of his previous account, Pringled (352 hours), who's been banned 10 times already.

Another, more recent video of Pringles showing his 496K, the newly aquired fortune Beam now holds.

A snapshot of the video he uploaded

The removed from youtube video itself for viewing: hl2 2014 08 01 12 47 07 43

I sent him a rather abusive PM which I am sorry for, I was simply baffled that he would post a ban request on me when I am clearly not the offender, and while he let such a major fluke out in the open for everyone to see, I am bringing it to your attention to forever rid the server of this player.

A clear text of him admitting to double-accounting saying "It is my brother's acc"

"Big mouth eh? I am Pringled's brother, he left the server a while back to attend college"
Your account, your responsibility, such a common misuse of a repetitive excuse.

Regardless of weather or not It's him or his alleged "brother", money has been transferred, bans have been "Vanquished", I think I've got enough for evidence, perm ban him for good, glad to be of service.

Three pictures of the videos on his accounts in case he decides to delete them like he did to the other.
The videos list that Thomas uploaded (apart from the one he deleted out of fear) "The one and only reason why I deleted the thread is because my brother told me to,"
A video of Pringled uploaded by Thomas
Another video of Pringled uploaded by Thomas
Right, let me get the facts lined out for you. I am Pringled's brother, I am not using his account, Beam is a different steam account with a seperate copy of Gmod which I bought myself. Pringled had to go to college and did not have the space for this PC in his new housing and is thus buying a smaller one or a laptop, I am now using his old PC which is why the IP matches. He asked this in the forums already and it was stated that this is legal. The money is partly from my brother and partly from a good irl friend of my brother who also plays here. He also asked if it was okay to give some of his items to me and his friends.

I deleted the thread because my brother told me to, as you already said. An admin can skype with the both of us to confirm this. I will quote him "Verwijder de thread gewoon, die kerel is echt niet de moeite waard om een zieke discussie over double accounten te beginnen". Translation: "Just delete the thread, that guy is not worth the trouble of going trough a discussion concerning double accounting". Once again, Pringled and Beam are not the same account, I can show you anything you like to prove that he is my brother and that he did quit te server. Furthermore, I would like you to remove his real last name from this thread.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:91058351] , [Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:16274831]

Little help
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
(08-02-2014, 01:02 PM)Grape Wrote: [Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:91058351] , [Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:16274831]

Little help

Thank you, as you are not related to this thread I would like you to stop posting here. What are you trying to show? I already stated that my brother has quit the server a while back and that he gave his cash and items to his friends and me.
What I do not understand here is why did you start playing Fearless exactly whenever your "brother" stopped.
(08-02-2014, 05:50 PM)Fultz Wrote: What I do not understand here is why did you start playing Fearless exactly whenever your "brother" stopped.
Because I did not have a PC, I had (still have) a laptop that is not capable of running Gmod. I did play a bit of fearless already beside him before, which is why I joined the server after receiving his PC.
(08-02-2014, 06:00 PM)Beam Wrote:
(08-02-2014, 05:50 PM)Fultz Wrote: What I do not understand here is why did you start playing Fearless exactly whenever your "brother" stopped.
Because I did not have a PC, I had (still have) a laptop that is not capable of running Gmod. I did play a bit of fearless already beside him before, which is why I joined the server after receiving his PC.

You started playing fearless exactly when your brother left because you didn't have a PC? this is all too fishy, Pringled's ban was no.49957, Beam was banned shortly after, by Fultz, Ban no.50414, this is a failing attempt at getting a clean record again, Pringled wouldn't leave to "college" exactly when he gets banned and transfer all of his wealth to his so called "brother", the admins will make the decision.
(08-02-2014, 06:12 PM)Qwerty Wrote:

You started playing fearless exactly when your brother left because you didn't have a PC? this is all too fishy, Pringled's ban was no.49957, Beam was banned shortly after, by Fultz, Ban no.50414, this is a failing attempt at getting a clean record again, Pringled wouldn't leave to "college" exactly when he gets banned and transfer all of his wealth to his so called "brother", the admins will make the decision.
Mate, summer vacation is almost at an end here. My brother just finished high school and is going to college. I am willing to share details (name, university etc) with an admin in private if needed, not here on the ban request. The time between bans is not at all relevant, I made a stupid mistake in my first 10 hours, it happens. I'm not sure what kind of personel vendetta you have against me, but I can assure you that I am a generic person and so is my brother. And no, I did not have a pc, I had a laptop which was barely usable for any game and a ps3 for normal gaming purposses.
(08-02-2014, 06:33 PM)Beam Wrote:

Mate, summer vacation is almost at an end here. My brother just finished high school and is going to college. I am willing to share details (name, university etc) with an admin in private if needed, not here on the ban request. The time between bans is not at all relevant, I made a stupid mistake in my first 10 hours, it happens. I'm not sure what kind of personel vendetta you have against me, but I can assure you that I am a generic person and so is my brother. And no, I did not have a pc, I had a laptop which was barely usable for any game and a ps3 for normal gaming purposses.

I have no personal quarrels with you, you simply committed an offence that many people before you paid for and you will too.
You should stop posting here, It's useless, wait for an admin to respond.
(08-02-2014, 09:39 PM)Qwerty Wrote:
(08-02-2014, 06:33 PM)Beam Wrote:

I have no personal quarrels with you, you simply committed an offence that many people before you paid for and you will too.
You should stop posting here, It's useless, wait for an admin to respond.
Sigh, I have not commited any offence, I know I'm right. I can provide any evidence to prove everything I said. Now I will stop wasting my time on this, I'm not going to argue here with you as I did nothing wrong.