The Crowbar Crew (CBC)
Thumbs Up 
[/size]The Crowbar Crew is a Gang that only use Crowbar(OFC.), Galil and Tranq sniper

It was me, Pepsi, Shark and some other dude that we dont remember xP.

If you wanna join we will give you a task etc. Kill a cop with a crowbar, and if you complete your task we will decide what rank you will get!
Fail in the start! :3
Yeah me and Horny and some guy that just escaped my memory created this group. Now you might think this is an RDMing group but no, we roleplay everything to the best anyone can. But remember, if you take one of us down, there are more of us watching. So don't think "Oh man a Crowbar Crew member! Im gunna kill him" 5 seconds after you kill him, your dead...

[Image: crowbar_the_fucker0.jpg]
"Your not saying stuff, your typing letters into words idiot."

[Image: 2hf8bvo.png]
DO NOT mess with the crowbar! BIAAAACHT!
I'll join.

What do I do?
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Isn't going random to a cop and kill him with a crowbar... eh, what's the word I'm looking for, oh. Yeah!
RDM?
RDM isn't a word. It's an abbreviation.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Fine, anyways. It's still RDM running random up to a cop and kill him.
In real life gangs or cults have initiation tasks or rituals someone would have to undergo in order to join. So, as long as it was roleplayed correctly, no, not really.
I have sorta demoted myself in CBC and have made Horny the fulltime leader. His say overrides anyone saying. The reason i did this is because i joined the Duty clan, so i might help you guys in any of my freetime
"Your not saying stuff, your typing letters into words idiot."

[Image: 2hf8bvo.png]
Everyone is pissed on this Clan beacuse somehow when they get killed they go in Nerd Rage, BUT if they get killed by a etc. Galil they dont get angry its strange! O: