Name of player:
1. Monka7a
2. Moon

SteamID:
1. STEAM_0:0:41040178
2. STEAM_0:0:43436378

Time in GMT: 18:00

Server: V2D

Summary: Monka7a and Moon were both propminging. Moon accidently spawned his car in the wall and it caught fire, he used props to get it out but started throwing the burning props around and started fighting with Monka7A with the burning props.

Evidence: http://youtu.be/pidz4k7H7BQ
As you can see in the video he started using prop to fire me it i tazed him and arrested him,
the prop you saw flying i mistakley released and removed while it was on the air. i tried to relase my car from the wall
no admin were on i waited like 1-2 hours then GeorgeTheBoy joined, and removed it for me.
At first this video was mostly for Monka7a but after some while you started some sort of "prop duel" with her and thats the reason i implemented you as well in this BR.

You tried to get your car out with a huge metal wall.... clearly pushing it INTO the wall, not trying to get it loose.
Hey...First off im not her, im him, Secondly we never had prop duel ( why you didnt putted the duel too ? ) , thirdly before that he tried to push it from the other side and didnt worked, he came outside and i decided to help him. My story is when i saw the 2 SRU's pushing props into the wall i started recording immidietly, as there was dead body near them and i though they are minging...but when i saw its my friend Moon and what he was actually doing, i did nothing more than just trying to help him, as there was no admins on and his car was stuck. Yes, after i saw props get on fire, i hurted Moon with it, as a joke.... At least when posting BRs show the whole video ! Angry After that we got back to tryin get it out. If an apology will do it, i will say it, as i didnt ment to minge or do anything at all, I am sorry for my inappropriate joke !
Evidence doesn't entirely warrant bans due to being insufficient - Normally this kind of prop action would, however there was a car stuck in the wall with no active admins, and I can understand attempts to free it. However, in future, try and request an admin via steam and do NOT throw props after - You're exceedingly lucky not to receive a blacklist.