What a shame, never introduced myself!
Wink 
I haven't really introduced myself, tho i have been playing on FL many years.

Well my name is The Raccoon or for some old veterans on FL you might know me as J-BOI.
For almost a 1½ ago i took a 6 months break from the computer when i had a really full-time and ofcourse over-time schedule on work but now i've changed job and got some more time on the evenings to spend right here on FL with you guys.
Sadly enough, my IRL friends that i played with has abandoned Gmod so im almost alone in here, but i can't actually call myself alone, since there are so many of you RP on FL.

Short fact about me for thoose who aint gonna visit my page and read my bio Cheese 22 y/o truckdriver that lives in Sweden, you don't need to know much more about me, let us get to know eachother on Gmod instead because my character is much more interesting than me Cheese

Well thats all folks, The Raccoon is back
So get the h*ck out of this thread and launch Gmod then enter the mighty server Fearless with me!
Welcome, seen you around a lot on FL lately!
The following 1 user Likes Zan's post:
  • Raccoon
(07-30-2014, 05:48 PM)Zan Wrote: Welcome, seen you around a lot on FL lately!

Thanks Zan, i recognize you from some RP lately so you arent that unfamiliar for me neither Smile
'Sadly enough, my IRL friends that i played with has abandoned Gmod so im almost alone in here, but i can't actually call myself alone, since there are so many of you RP on FL.' You said dis twice Tounge . Other than that welcome newcomer Smile?
(07-30-2014, 05:58 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: 'Sadly enough, my IRL friends that i played with has abandoned Gmod so im almost alone in here, but i can't actually call myself alone, since there are so many of you RP on FL.' You said dis twice Tounge . Other than that welcome newcomer Smile?

ah, your right, easy fix Smile
I'll blame on that it's way to hot weather here in Sweden all of a sudden and that i've been working from 04:00 AM Wink
Hello! I've seen you online quite some times Smile.
Welcome
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Hello!
Welcome to the Fearless Forums! If you need any help don't be afraid to ask me, if you want to improve some something on the server or forums, visit the Suggestions forums. If after a while, you find your certain play style, check out the Clan Discussions. Stick to the Rules and you'll have a good time.
Personal Notes:
What's the farthest you've ever driven?
Have you ever seen Euro Truck Simulator?
Is it realistic?

Have a good one Cheese
Hello Raccoon seen you on here a lot!

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member