Unban request... Again..
Your name: [TG] Aaron.

Your ban ID: 51564

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: Homophobia, Asking to be killed, Trying to suicide

Involved: -

Why we should unban you:
Because:
1. I had a red screen for some reason and it was very annoying, so I asked people to kill me, I said exactly "Can any of you scaggs kill me because I have a red screen for some weird reason?"
2. I never said anything homophobic, my brother and my best friend are homosexuals, so why would I say anything against my best friend and my brother?
3. Trying to suicide? Why would I want to suicide? I just wanted to get rid of that red screen.
4. Also Temar, I'm not sure if it was you or not, but fix your mic, I couldn't even hear you.
5. And 7 days for trying to get rid of a glitch in my game? That's really harsh.
Why didn't you ask for a staff-member to slay you?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(07-30-2014, 04:05 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Why didn't you ask for a staff-member to slay you?

Its quite pointless since when I ALWAYS call for a admin using @ a admin/mod never tps to me.
what is scaggs ? some made up term to cover saying f*gs?
me and 2 others confirmed its what they heard
(07-31-2014, 12:21 AM)Temar Wrote: what is scaggs ? some made up term to cover saying f*gs?
me and 2 others confirmed its what they heard

I never say that word, You guys must be deaf, and scaggs is a word, me and my friend say it all the time.
(07-30-2014, 07:50 PM)Ernest06 Wrote:
(07-30-2014, 04:05 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Why didn't you ask for a staff-member to slay you?

Its quite pointless since when I ALWAYS call for a admin using @ a admin/mod never tps to me.

That's not an excuse not to try contact an administrator.
Sincerely, Enzyme
I very much doubt you used that. Apart from its never used so much as I didn't even know what it is
When I read about it I don't see people using it in general or in the way you did

Btw I havnt been talking to you or near you I was not part of the group
(07-31-2014, 11:59 AM)Temar Wrote: I very much doubt you used that. Apart from its never used so much as I didn't even know what it is
When I read about it I don't see people using it in general or in the way you did

Btw I havnt been talking to you or near you I was not part of the group

Just because I use a word that not many people use? I say scaggs all the time.
I thought it was "scaggs" you guys used to say, not "saggs"?
Sincerely, Enzyme
(07-31-2014, 12:32 PM)Enzyme Wrote: I thought it was "scaggs" you guys used to say, not "saggs"?

Oh, lol, Sorry I just woke up and its early in the morning Sad well thats a typing mistake.